Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-23-2023, 02:14 PM

Received 48 Likes on 22 Posts
W222, Porsche 958
Blind Spot Malfunction Driver Side

What's up everyone.

As some of you know I did the 2018+ conversion on my 2015 S550

I'm having an issue and this is my only issue. The driver side blind spot monitoring isn't working on my sedan, the passenger side seems fine I haven't had any issues but the driver side doesn't want to work. BenzNinja and I spent some part of the morning looking over stuff i've been wanting to do and this was something we've reset and in the end coded over to stop making noises and now I don't have blind spot monitoring

Where is this module located on our W222's? im seeing rear bumper driver side? Im wondering if when we did the conversion if it was plugged in or needs to be looked at for replacement because it's only the drivers side.

I don't want to open up the rear bumper when it was just converted to the post facelift so is there another way I can check for this?

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/GQ4ZbDmnJ40

Last edited by MayorMcCheese; 07-23-2023 at 02:16 PM.
Old 07-27-2023, 11:36 PM

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
2004 E55
Originally Posted by MayorMcCheese
What's up everyone.

As some of you know I did the 2018+ conversion on my 2015 S550

I'm having an issue and this is my only issue. The driver side blind spot monitoring isn't working on my sedan, the passenger side seems fine I haven't had any issues but the driver side doesn't want to work. BenzNinja and I spent some part of the morning looking over stuff i've been wanting to do and this was something we've reset and in the end coded over to stop making noises and now I don't have blind spot monitoring

Where is this module located on our W222's? im seeing rear bumper driver side? Im wondering if when we did the conversion if it was plugged in or needs to be looked at for replacement because it's only the drivers side.

I don't want to open up the rear bumper when it was just converted to the post facelift so is there another way I can check for this?

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/GQ4ZbDmnJ40
I too have the same EXACT same identical problem I did the 2018+ face lift on my W222 and the driver side blind spot monitoring is one of my issues along with the rear tail light ERROR for "Check rear left side marker lamp" AND "Check right side marker lamp"
Old 07-28-2023, 05:21 AM
SPONSOR

Received 822 Likes on 636 Posts
WWW.BENZNINJA.COM
Originally Posted by bimmerm3
I too have the same EXACT same identical problem I did the 2018+ face lift on my W222 and the driver side blind spot monitoring is one of my issues along with the rear tail light ERROR for "Check rear left side marker lamp" AND "Check right side marker lamp"
we are still working on it, orders where placed, waiting for the hardware
as all the dealers over time failed to fix this in the OP's car it is a challenge now
stay tuned
Old 07-28-2023, 02:33 PM

W222, Porsche 958
Yeah we’re working on it - I bought the new module last week waiting for it to deliver.

Luckily for me since I cut off the mufflers I have much better access to the module that I hope needs replacing I checked it out today and unplugged it and plugged it back in but BenzNinja coded over it already while we wait for replacement

Old 08-01-2023, 09:21 PM

W222, Porsche 958
Still working on this, so far coded the car to recognize it’s 2018+ bumpers and whatever else Peter has done which is crazy watching him just do his thing if you don’t pay for his services your truly missing out.

hopefully will have this solved but idk at this point
The following 2 users liked this post by MayorMcCheese:
BenzNinja (08-02-2023), C Swenson (08-02-2023)
Old 09-11-2023, 10:53 PM

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
2004 E55
Originally Posted by MayorMcCheese
Still working on this, so far coded the car to recognize it’s 2018+ bumpers and whatever else Peter has done which is crazy watching him just do his thing if you don’t pay for his services your truly missing out.

hopefully will have this solved but idk at this point
Any updates ?