S-Class (W222) 2014-2020

2015 s63 front right passenger door nonfunctioning.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-29-2024, 10:13 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2015 S63 AMG 4MATIC - 2011 S550 RWD
Exclamation 2015 s63 front right passenger door nonfunctioning.

I've checked all fuses for the door (302 and 306) in the footwell on the passenger side, none are blown. I took the door apart, no unhooked connectors and no moisture from what I could tell.

After battery died the door came alive again for 2-3 minutes (excluding locking/unlocking (plunger, the buttons worked), and the door heated/cooled/seat mover buttons worked. But now nothing, ambient lighting won't even default on. Door will NOT lock or unlock either. Loss of power mirror functions as well. No turn signal light on mirror, no power folding, and no power movement to adjust the mirror. The light at the bottom of the door when opening it is also not working. control module is missing from the car. And now is throwing a check engine light because of it. I don't know what else to check someone mentioned a sensor box near the rearview back window, but I got no idea where that would be or what the association is with it.

All this happened after I had my window tinted. The rest are fine. Just this one door is not working.