S-Class (W222) 2014-2020

CINCINNATI - Shifting gears, so to speak - Lexus Indy CVG

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old Today, 06:46 PM

Received 122 Likes on 72 Posts
Mercedes S560
CINCINNATI - Shifting gears, so to speak - Lexus Indy CVG

Directed primarily to MB bloggers here who reside in the greater Cincinnati area., and who might be able to assist..
The Lexus dealer we have used for many years has moved to a new location - the boss lady says she "hates the location and its setup."
Can anyone here suggest an Indy they know well? Northern KY or as close to Fountain Square as possible...
Thanks very much!

Last edited by Lou B; Today at 06:49 PM.
Old Today, 07:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 983 Likes on 719 Posts
2010 E350 4Matic
You used to go to Performance Lexus RiverCenter? Why doesn't she like the new location? (Haven't been there) Would have thought that was more convenient for you.

Last edited by MBNUT1; Today at 07:19 PM.
Old Today, 07:34 PM

Received 122 Likes on 72 Posts
Mercedes S560
Originally Posted by MBNUT1
You used to go to Performance Lexus RiverCenter? Why doesn't she like the new location? (Haven't been there) Would have thought that was more convenient for you.
A - it's much more difficult to get to compared to driving in from the AA on I-471, and back over the Brent Spence Bridge to I-71-75 South where we could get off at the 5th St exit. It is less convenient for her by a huge magnitude.
B - And, also, the layout of the dealership facility annoys her. Happy spouse, happy house.
I have just written the MB Indy suggested here earlier to ask him for suggestions, but thought I'd try here as well.

Last edited by Lou B; Today at 07:35 PM.
Old Today, 10:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 983 Likes on 719 Posts
2010 E350 4Matic
Originally Posted by Lou B
A - it's much more difficult to get to compared to driving in from the AA on I-471, and back over the Brent Spence Bridge to I-71-75 South where we could get off at the 5th St exit. It is less convenient for her by a huge magnitude.
B - And, also, the layout of the dealership facility annoys her. Happy spouse, happy house.
I have just written the MB Indy suggested here earlier to ask him for suggestions, but thought I'd try here as well.
Got it