S-Class (W223) 2021 to Present

No Options in the UK

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-20-2021, 04:56 PM

Received 79 Likes on 52 Posts
Porsche Taycan, Range Rover AB, Range Rover SVR, S Class, Mclaren 570s, Urus Hybrid (soon), M3, RS6
No Options in the UK

I'm looking at ordering a new w223 s350 or v223 s580e and I saw that no options are available in the UK. I've been offered very good discount but have been waiting since release for new options. There's no Burmester 4D, rear wheel steering, no exclusive nappa, only 2 interior colours exc black, only 2 interior trims etc. On the w223 you don't even get augmented reality, some of the driving features, the hud and more; the only things you can choose are the exterior and interior colours. Is this just a UK issue or are there other countries with the same problem? Does anyone know if more options will come to RHD markets?
Old 08-21-2021, 01:42 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 295 Likes on 247 Posts
223.168 & 213.012 & 906.633 & 214.005
Your configurator appears to be very limited. I did not find any price list pdf from the mercedes-benz.co.uk site, should see if it matches the configurator or if it is just that the configurator is incomplete.

Our configurator (LHD country) gives all the options that the German site gives except those that are standard for us (Germany often has the least options standard, meaning they have most freedom to configure their cars. Built cars are often well equipped, perhaps not as fully loaded as US cars).

You can try configurators from other (European) countries.