S-Class (W223) 2021 to Present

No Active Ambient Lighting for '22

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-30-2022, 08:18 AM

Received 396 Likes on 265 Posts
2021 S450 4Matic
Originally Posted by rw594
And I’ll enjoy posting it here the photos of my car stripped down to the bones will no doubt scare the living ****e out of everyone on this forum

Dunno about warranty details from my local dealer (or ‘4S shop’, as you already know they are locally called). All I’ve heard is that they are not very good.

These shops will try to sneak out of any costly repair or replacements, using lines like ‘oh this is just a characteristic of this particular generation’. Which to be fair, is also used often by dealers in the states. The only difference is that people here tend to be less knowledgeable about cars, and less protected as consumers by the law. So dealers often just get away with it.

I have purchased third-party warranty from an established insurance company, covering 3 years or 50,000 KM. If anything major like the engine breaks down, my insurance will pay for necessary repairs or replacements.
Well, I suppose your local MB authorized dealers have to perform any official MB recall job, at the least.