S-Class (W223) 2021 to Present

How do you activate auto steer function?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-30-2023, 01:59 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C63
How do you activate auto steer function?

Does all S-Class come with auto steer similar to that of a Tesla? The car has lane assist function as it will beep if I cross lanes at times and I can see the lane keep icon on the dash... but I can't seem to find it auto steer toggle switch. Would be helpful if someone can point that out.

I would also like to know what does "READY" mean on the dash? I see "READY" displayed on the dashboard when Im driving the car. What is it ready for??

Is there any intro to S-Class video somewhere... there is so much technology in this thing I feel like I need to go get certified to drive this thing
Old 04-30-2023, 02:35 PM

Received 151 Likes on 87 Posts
Originally Posted by invisible-z
Does all S-Class come with auto steer similar to that of a Tesla? The car has lane assist function as it will beep if I cross lanes at times and I can see the lane keep icon on the dash... but I can't seem to find it auto steer toggle switch. Would be helpful if someone can point that out.

I would also like to know what does "READY" mean on the dash? I see "READY" displayed on the dashboard when Im driving the car. What is it ready for??

Is there any intro to S-Class video somewhere... there is so much technology in this thing I feel like I need to go get certified to drive this thing
You have activate the cruise control function to allow it to make lane changes on highway or urban area roads. It will make the automatic lane change when you click the turn signal and no cars are in the blind spot.