S55 AMG, S65 AMG , S63 AMG (W220, W221) 2001 - 2013 (Two Generations)

S65 Amg

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-17-2005, 04:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
S65 Amg

Excuse for ignorance of the English language, at me with it{him} problems of a problem, I speak Russian! And the English language not especially I know, but I shall try to write correctly!
Hello guys,
I would like to ask, that you have accepted me to you directly in club.
I shall be very grateful.
Let's get acquainted
Yours faithfully Andrey
Beforehand thanks

And at once if it is possible, a question
Question on tuning S65 AMG

Excuse for my ignorance of the English language, this text contains many mistakes, and not clear offers, well I think that you will understand me, the matter is that I talk in Russian, and English practically I do not know! And to exchange experience and news to me it will be difficult.
The theme about tuning, is more exact about S65 AMG
There is at whom that the information on child S65 of his{its} description, Throw off references.
I was surprised with one thing,
The rated power of it{him} makes 612 HP. and 1200 N.m. But the twisting moment is limited on 1000 N.m Only because transmission does not maintain such loading 1200 N.m.
And тюнинговое studio Kleemann has made tuning engine S65 AMG, that me has surprised that Kleemann the engine did not assort also changed nothing in it{him} but only has changed electronic management of the engine, and capacity of it{him} has increased 739 HP and 1300 N.m. impressing figures. But why it AMG has not made at once for the sedans??? Why firm AMG at once does not extend the maximal capacity of the units.
Whether probably such that 739 HP and 1300 N.m. not the limit, can who that where that the maximal limit of this engine in news or still where saw that, how many it{he} can, what from this engine it is possible to receive the maximal capacity(HP) and N.m.?

And still, if who that knows a site created specially for S65 AMG give the reference.
I have simply lit up to learn{find out} real potential of this engine. Still I the big fan of firm Mercedes well and certainly AMG.

Yours faithfully Andrew
Thanks
Old 03-21-2005, 07:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
'03 G500, '13 G63, '17 GLS63,
Most cars are limited in their maximum power output for the sake of longevity and reliability. If the car's true capability is higher than what it has from the factory it guarantees that even under the heaviest use the car will not suffer failure. Quality cars tend to be overengineered for this reason. Look at it this way, what would you expect to last longer, a 800hp engine making 600hp or living at full potential at 800hp?