S55 AMG, S65 AMG , S63 AMG (W220, W221) 2001 - 2013 (Two Generations)

Lebron James S63 @ Cleveland Auto Show

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-10-2008 | 10:22 AM
Almost a Member!

64' Caddy, LX470, S65..GL..
Both are sweet cars. Love the Designo white but am not a fan of the painted rims.

Curious - Why do you think he opted for an S63 VS S65? If truly knows that he HAD a choice? I would assume his first choice would have been "the cream of the crop". Such as the Maybach.

Coogi
Old 03-10-2008 | 12:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

beater with a heater
from what i gather his maybach trumps the 65, and the 63 the 550, plus it is newer, the 65 is like yesteryear news. i hate the rims also... yes it is the famed speeding ticket car, and yes it is Cleveland, they wanted to linch him for speeding... they are a sorry bunch up here...

While i was standing there I had one person say, isn't that tint illegal? is that video up front illegal? why was he speeding? this car is way to much for him... he don't need all of that...

i just couldn't believe people were hating... I am sure when he goes to donate his monthly park in Akron or a charity event... i am sure he might deduct that $220 speeding ticket from the occasional $mill he gives
Old 03-11-2008 | 12:43 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

M6 Gran Coupe
i am also very sickened by these names he gives himself. and it makes me even more sick to know these people are getting paid HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS to play a sport, especially when theirs people like my father who have worked their whole life, hard and diligently, and dont have this kind of money. i like lebron james as a basketball player, but i do not like him as person. he is full of himself, and has an ego problem. the economy is horrid because these athletes are getting paid XXX,XXX,XXX$ to play GAMES. it sickens me.
its a great source of income, but the business is never consistent. one month we might make $100,000 profit, the next month 60k. so this business is sort of like a roller coaster, blindfolded! if you have extra money(3-5million) i suggest investing into a gas station with a convience store, you buy the property(which adds to your networth) but also make MONEY off the property.
But you are Mr. Supercharged Range Rover with 3 SUV's (for whatever reason, WTF, who buys 3 SUV's at once) making $100k profit per month and aren't full of yourself (see his post above from another thread)?

No, my friend....our economy is garbage because of people like you who charge all the money for gas and then drive 3 gas guzzlers. Right....making $100k profit month off gas stations.

Yeah....I am going to get 5 mil and then invest....in a gas station where owners make a penny profit per gallon.

Last edited by mjr24; 03-11-2008 at 12:49 AM.
Old 03-11-2008 | 12:57 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

M6 Gran Coupe
ys i have a 06 range rover sc, but im looking for a new car in about 3 months, i have a $150,000 spending limit. what should i look into for this price range
Posted 2 years ago by MKhan...guess daddy's gas business isn't doing too well, is it?

If your dad's gas stations are making him $100k per month profit, I am sure the state would love to see how he is doing this.....something tells me it doesn't sound too kosher.
Old 03-11-2008 | 01:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

211 E55(sold) & 80cc shifter kart
Originally Posted by Mrkhan347
i am also very sickened by these names he gives himself. and it makes me even more sick to know these people are getting paid HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS to play a sport, especially when theirs people like my father who have worked their whole life, hard and diligently, and dont have this kind of money. i like lebron james as a basketball player, but i do not like him as person. he is full of himself, and has an ego problem. the economy is horrid because these athletes are getting paid XXX,XXX,XXX$ to play GAMES. it sickens me.
boy this is the ignorent statement of the day?? and you drive a sc'd rover,lincoln nav, and a lex

dude get real!
Old 03-11-2008 | 04:19 PM

W208 CLK55K, GTR, RS5
Jealous anyone? If money wasn't an issue, I'd be doing the same or worse!
Old 03-11-2008 | 04:48 PM
Out Of Control!!

1999 C280 Previous / 2008 E350
Thanks for sharing the photos..
Old 03-11-2008 | 10:59 PM

scared of being stalked
Originally Posted by mjr24
Posted 2 years ago by MKhan...guess daddy's gas business isn't doing too well, is it?

If your dad's gas stations are making him $100k per month profit, I am sure the state would love to see how he is doing this.....something tells me it doesn't sound too kosher.
idk whether to be flattered, or scared that someone is pulling my posts from two years ago up. but please sir dont say ignorant statements. my fathers gas business is doing incredibly well, thank you very much for your input. we sell 600,000 gallons a month for our 3 stations. if your educated at all in the retail of gas, which i presume, your not, that is no small amount sir. and since you like pulling up posts, why dont you pull up the part where i say it is very INCONSISTENT, just like the styling of your R class Mini van. Atleast mom opps dad looks cool when he picks the kids up from school. I dont appreciate the shots you took at me, and my father because the remarks i made to mr lebron james. Listen i respect the fact you stated your opinion, but please dont slander mine.
Old 03-11-2008 | 11:07 PM

scared of being stalked
Originally Posted by FThornton666
Wow did you reall y just blame the economy on basketball players getting paid X amount of millions? First of all they get paid the money they do because they can do what probably 99.5% of the members on this forum cant do. Secondly, they entertain a massive audience of people, of course they should get paid that amount for what they do. Do some get paid more than they deserve, yes of course, but so do some CEOs, Managers and other workers. How bout instead of saying hes this and that, why dont you get a talent as rare and as good as his and use it to make 100 million dollars? Some of you people are massive haters, the guy is a class act and has done more for the city of cleveland than the past few mayors that city has had. Cleveland was a joke before he showed up, he gives kids in that city hope, and an actual role model instea of Bones thugs, or drew carey the only other thing cleveland is known for.
i have nothing but love for Lebron. my favorite player right now. i just am totally against these people getting paid 9 digits to play a sport.
Old 03-11-2008 | 11:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

‘23 EQS AMG
that is the sexiest interior ever!!
Old 03-12-2008 | 12:19 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

beater with a heater
Yeah back on topic, just thought I'd share with you all, it is a MB topic, MB, MB MB ... take the other opinions to the off topic area. I could care less who makes what, I love the ride, the interior, and the vehicles in general
Old 03-12-2008 | 02:29 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

M6 Gran Coupe
LOL, now Lebron is your favorite player. Imagine that.

Didn't know I had I a minivan either. The R230 is the new convertible son. However, you wouldn't that as you have never owned a Mercedes and have had pipe dreams for 2 years on owning a real car. Keep driving your daddy's cheap 03 Range with the $25 Supercharged logo put on. Range Rovers are what guys buy their women here.....maybe it's different in hood Philly.

I am impressed though. I know alot of people who own gas stations in this area and they make a penny or two per gallon, if that. In other words, 600k gallons per month is $6k profit/month. Wow. You are rich. Didn't some of the mods almost ban you for lying a few months ago?

Last edited by mjr24; 03-12-2008 at 02:37 AM.
Old 03-12-2008 | 03:30 AM
MBworld Guru

white and whiter
LeBron FTW!! one of my favorite players. at least he didn't bling out the 63 and the Maybach.

MJ had "M AIR J" on his Ferrari...I guess that sucks too...???
Old 03-12-2008 | 04:58 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

01' C32o
Originally Posted by FrankW
LeBron FTW!! one of my favorite players. at least he didn't bling out the 63 and the Maybach.

MJ had "M AIR J" on his Ferrari...I guess that sucks too...???
no, he is Jordan. nuff said!

god in the flesh, dude can defy gravity as we know it!
Old 03-12-2008 | 01:25 PM

scared of being stalked
LOL, now Lebron is your favorite player. Imagine that.

Didn't know I had I a minivan either. The R230 is the new convertible son. However, you wouldn't that as you have never owned a Mercedes and have had pipe dreams for 2 years on owning a real car. Keep driving your daddy's cheap 03 Range with the $25 Supercharged logo put on. Range Rovers are what guys buy their women here.....maybe it's different in hood Philly.

I am impressed though. I know alot of people who own gas stations in this area and they make a penny or two per gallon, if that. In other words, 600k gallons per month is $6k profit/month. Wow. You are rich. Didn't some of the mods almost ban you for lying a few months ago?

dude you sound foolish.
Old 03-12-2008 | 09:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E350
i have nothing but love for Lebron. my favorite player right now. i just am totally against these people getting paid 9 digits to play a sport.
So what in your opinion is a fair wage for these players?
Old 03-12-2008 | 10:14 PM

scared of being stalked
FThornton, i think the closing arguements in this case would have to be that, in the michael jordan era he was the highest paid player with a salary of some 6,XXX,XXX$ these arent facts but im sure i could find the precise numbers.

it is not only a surplus but it is completely fair, .5-7 million a year should be the range for an National Basketball Association player. Especially after considering, Michael Jordan, the greatest and most INFLUENTIAL basketball player ever, had a 6 odd million dollar ceiling. Im sure we both know he made his fortune through business deals with companies like gatorade, hanes, and most notably Nike(duh).

i believe, the true star players in the league, such as Mr. LeBron James, and the Kobe Bryant type players, that can draw such huge markets, make no more than Michael Jordan, when it comes to salary for playing the game of basketball.
Old 03-13-2008 | 02:40 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

M6 Gran Coupe
The most MJ ever made in a year was 6 million? That is news to me considering he signed a 1 year 25 million dollar contract in 1997 or 1998.

Then again, you think the R230 is a minivan
Old 03-13-2008 | 12:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

01 CLK 430
Question Owners

And how much are the 'people' making that pay them to play these sports??
Old 03-13-2008 | 01:26 PM

scared of being stalked
The most MJ ever made in a year was 6 million? That is news to me considering he signed a 1 year 25 million dollar contract in 1997 or 1998.

Then again, you think the R230 is a minivan

ok well i wasnt aware of that. during his prime his highest paid year was some 6 odd million. your like a broad, all you want to do is start a scuffle
Old 03-13-2008 | 06:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

M6 Gran Coupe
I think fake posers should be called out, sorry.
Old 03-13-2008 | 08:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

beater with a heater
Talking about fake posers, i happened to be getting my vehicle washed at the local MB dealership, when I happen to see a C300 with a V12 badge on the trunk lid... yes i took pics, and yes it is definitely verifiable also... Is there a poser section on this forum!?!?!?!
Old 03-13-2008 | 08:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

beater with a heater
uhm, BTW... thanks everyone , let's do a recap

pictures of Lebron's vehicles
discuss over paid
discuss gas stations
discuss sports stats
discuss... just messing with ya's... because I have definitely hijacked a few threads...
Old 03-13-2008 | 10:16 PM

scared of being stalked
I think fake posers should be called out, sorry.
ok im a "fake poster".

after further review, I DO like LeBrons Maybach. That is the finest sedan in the entire galaxy, speaking of the Maybach in general.
Old 03-14-2008 | 03:40 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

sounds like airplane
like the cars overall, headrest screens should have gone out back in 1998 right after they got done being novel.

if your going to do screens make them worthwhile

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Lebron James S63 @ Cleveland Auto Show