S55 AMG, S65 AMG , S63 AMG (W220, W221) 2001 - 2013 (Two Generations)

Remote Start "Mid City Engeering" Group Buy..?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-08-2009, 08:13 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 S55 AMG
Remote Start "Mid City Engeering" Group Buy..?

I am new to the forum. But I wanted to see if the S Class AMG owners could get together and show enough interest that this company will start to offer this auto feature for us. I have been in contact with them and currently they have a prototype for the 2003-2006 S Class but its not in production.

I believe if enough interest is shown they will provide the product. The component works with your OEM key.... and is DIY.

They to have auto starts available for Mercedes vehicles from 2007 and better.
And the C class owners that have purchased are happy, based on what I have seen in the forums....

I drive a 2003 S55 and have been wanting to install a remote start for sometime but have not trusted having installers rigging my car. But this company seems like they specialize in Mercedes.

Anyone interested???? the link to the youtube video is below. Also the website...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYGN6dergfs
www.smartkeystarter.com or www.midcityengineering.com
Old 12-08-2009, 07:08 PM
JR.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fast cars and faster motorcycles ..
Originally Posted by Big Benz 007
I am new to the forum. But I wanted to see if the S Class AMG owners could get together and show enough interest that this company will start to offer this auto feature for us. I have been in contact with them and currently they have a prototype for the 2003-2006 S Class but its not in production.

I believe if enough interest is shown they will provide the product. The component works with your OEM key.... and is DIY.

They to have auto starts available for Mercedes vehicles from 2007 and better.
And the C class owners that have purchased are happy, based on what I have seen in the forums....

I drive a 2003 S55 and have been wanting to install a remote start for sometime but have not trusted having installers rigging my car. But this company seems like they specialize in Mercedes.

Anyone interested???? the link to the youtube video is below. Also the website...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYGN6dergfs
www.smartkeystarter.com or www.midcityengineering.com

looks interesting..

what is range?

DIY sounds fun..

cost?