S55 AMG, S65 AMG , S63 AMG (W220, W221) 2001 - 2013 (Two Generations)

Does anyone have the Eurocharged Stage II package for the S65

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-10-2010, 11:42 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
W221 S65 AMG
Does anyone have the Eurocharged Stage II package for the S65

I am curious if anyone has this? thanks.

http://www.eurocharged.com/index.php...art&Itemid=105

STAGE 2 POWER PACKAGE

Our stage 2 package really brings out the power in the car!

Stage 2 includes Eurocharged Stage 2 tune, Eurocharged Heat exchanger, and Johnson CM30 pump

STOCK POWER:
469 WHP
680 RWTQ

REMAPPED STAGE 1 POWER
605.8 WHP
845 RWTQ

That is 136whp and 165 WTQ Gain over stock
Old 08-11-2010, 02:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2008 S
I've been trying to get an upgrade for my 08 s65 from them, and even went to their shop here in Illinois, all I've received so far is alot of lip service with nothing to show for it. I understand they have had some personnel issues and the main player (Jerry) has moved to TX, but I've never had to beg anyone to take my money as much as I have with these guys which makes me question whether it's the right move. One of the reasons I was going through them was the fact that I could revisit them if I had a problem or wanted to do more work, but given how hard it's been, I'm definitely having second thoughts. Would love to here anyone else's feedback regarding the tune, and the shop for that matter.
Old 08-11-2010, 09:45 PM
SPONSOR

Location: Houston/ Austin /Toronto / UAE / Minneapolis / Orlando /Cincinnati
Received 149 Likes on 109 Posts
Eurocharged Performance ML63 and TT lambo
Originally Posted by cvprez
I've been trying to get an upgrade for my 08 s65 from them, and even went to their shop here in Illinois, all I've received so far is alot of lip service with nothing to show for it. I understand they have had some personnel issues and the main player (Jerry) has moved to TX, but I've never had to beg anyone to take my money as much as I have with these guys which makes me question whether it's the right move. One of the reasons I was going through them was the fact that I could revisit them if I had a problem or wanted to do more work, but given how hard it's been, I'm definitely having second thoughts. Would love to here anyone else's feedback regarding the tune, and the shop for that matter.
Scott I assume?

I sent you a message on Sat via email, I will resend it. I can meet you at your place, pick up the ECU, perform the tune, and then bring it back to you. I would just need it for a few hours.

I will also send it from my other account.
Old 01-26-2011, 11:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2006 Dodge Darango Limited 5.7L HEMI
Smile

I was actually wondering the same thing, just bought my S65 and was wondering a couple things about it. I heard that the transmission is a boost sensitive shifting transmission, meaning the transmission cuts boost to shift, I don't know if that's true but it makes sense. Supposedly renntech's tune eliminates this safeguard and therefor puts tremendous strain on the tranny. Does eurocharge's tune use the same concept? And I am take this car the Stuttgart, Germany here in 4 month (wife is in the military) I was also wondering if this eliminates the top speed governor so I can maybe (hopefully) see 320kph+!!! I hope you guys can help.