S55 AMG, S65 AMG , S63 AMG (W220, W221) 2001 - 2013 (Two Generations)

Cartronics Service!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-03-2011, 05:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 35 Likes on 11 Posts
2020 AMG GT-R PRO
Thumbs up Cartronics Service!

Hi guys!

I'm not sure about everyone else; but I've had lots of trouble looking for an ipod dock for my iphone/ipod for ages. It wasn't until I found out after literally a couple months of searching that Mercedes don't even make an ipod dock for our car.

I was quite shocked first of all and obviously wasn't really happy.

Anywho, I saw that one of our Premium Sponsors (Cartronics) makes accessories for Mercedes so I decided to shoot them a PM. Let's just say, I literally got a reply within minutes. I called them and found out a lot of other products that they carry for our platform and I was definitely impressed.

In the end I purchased the iTronic audio. I'm sure I'll be happy with the product and if anybody is interested in a review just let me know.

But I just want to give them a shoutout because our forum sponsors deserve more recognition. So support the sponsors guys!

I can't wait to finally play music out of my iphone... Everyone who sits in my s55 always asks... "WHAT?! You don't have an AUX port in your S-CLASS?!"

Old 08-03-2011, 05:51 PM
Super Moderator Alumni

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Audi A5 Sportback + Cannondale Prophet
Even before they were sponsors they would reach out to customers here. We gave them a hard time (gotta protect the sponsors you know), but since they chose to become sponsors I've seen nothing but positive posts. It just shows that they have that end of the business right... I also know they invest in R&D, not just resell cheap electronics, so this is a good company in my opinion. Well done!