S55 AMG, S65 AMG , S63 AMG (W220, W221) 2001 - 2013 (Two Generations)

Handicapped S63 LOL

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-15-2012, 02:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2012 CLS550, sold 11 E350
Kid give it a break. I dont think anyone is envious of you considering you did not pay for your car yourself. Try being humble and lose the attitude. People may like you more.
Old 12-15-2012, 03:05 PM

2012 E350 Cabriolet 2013 BMW F10
Alright thanks bud
Old 12-15-2012, 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by davidbijan
Kid give it a break. I dont think anyone is envious of you considering you did not pay for your car yourself. Try being humble and lose the attitude. People may like you more.
But really just shut up and mind your own business, thank you.
Old 12-15-2012, 05:22 PM

1999 E430
Originally Posted by ScottNJ
if you were my kid i'd whoop **** outta you
Old 12-15-2012, 05:25 PM

2012 CLS550, sold 11 E350
His parents must be proud. A real winner of idiots.
Old 12-15-2012, 07:37 PM

BMW 7 series
Nahhh, no reason for him to drive my e class when he can just drive his S550, but hey don't be mad at a 17 year old drivin a nicer car than you, I'm just stuntin on you mayne
this kid is digging his hole deeper and deeper
Old 12-15-2012, 08:24 PM

2003 S55
Nahhh, no reason for him to drive my e class when he can just drive his S550, but hey don't be mad at a 17 year old drivin a nicer car than you, I'm just stuntin on you mayne
Ahah, so it IS daddy's car, how cute. And really "a nicer car than you"? If you'd like, I can stop by your place and have my car embarrass the ***** out of you in front of your friends (if you have any) and family.

Awww, did someone's widdle feewings get hurt?

And it's funny because I constantly get compliments on the car from both, men and women.
Here's a hint, the chicks like the car, not you. And any dude that would compliment you on a base model convertible is most likely more interested in YOU than the car. But maybe that's how you roll, I'm just stuntin on you mayne.
Old 12-15-2012, 09:08 PM

Received 32 Likes on 31 Posts
E-Class
My first car was a 2020 S99 AMG 9.9L V24 Tri-turbo that cost more than the US debt. My 5 year old drives a honda civic but my 6 year old drives a lambo. Thats how you sound ScottNJ.

WARP IT UP GENTLEMEN. Too many of these "haha im 17 and drive a 100k car" bs. I dont care how old you are, but I might like your car. Move along.
Old 12-15-2012, 11:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 420 Likes on 346 Posts
MB’s
Mom and dad drive a new E convertable. A kid likes it and plays on the forum saying its his. Now go play with your BMX please.
Old 12-16-2012, 01:06 AM

You guys continue to crack me up, yes I drive an E350, I'd love to own an AMG or even an E550 instead, but what parents are gonna let their 17 year old son drive a car with 500+HP. Just think a little bit, I mean 302HP is plenty for me. And again, my first car is nicer than yours, keep the hate comin'.
Old 12-16-2012, 02:45 AM

2012 C63 P31, 2013 E63 P30
You guys continue to crack me up, yes I drive an E350, I'd love to own an AMG or even an E550 instead, but what parents are gonna let their 17 year old son drive a car with 500+HP. Just think a little bit, I mean 302HP is plenty for me. And again, my first car is nicer than yours, keep the hate comin'.
Scotty, you have it all wrong. It's not that we don't like you, it's just that you're not very smart.

I don't care what you drive, or what mom and dad drives. I don't care what anyone drives.

The problem is that you are offensive, smelling. I mean you smell bad.
Old 12-16-2012, 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by dflamer
Scotty, you have it all wrong. It's not that we don't like you, it's just that you're not very smart.

I don't care what you drive, or what mom and dad drives. I don't care what anyone drives.

The problem is that you are offensive, smelling. I mean you smell bad.
Aww I'm sorry flamer, no one asked you, but that crappy Chrysler old mans car probably smells waaaay worse my friend.
Old 12-16-2012, 11:34 AM

2003 S55
Yep, I see that you don't have the ***** to actually say you'll meet up with any of us old timers in our crappy chryslers and see who has the "better car". Not that I should be surprised. Seriously, your car is such a chick's car I'm surprised Mercedes didn't use a ***** as a shift lever.

The dog in this video is named Scott and he's from NJ, how ironic.

Now scamper back inside, I think I heard Daddy calling you, saying something about needing help reaching a couple places for his full Brazilian. Gotta earn those keys, son.
Old 12-16-2012, 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by 123Pokey321
Yep, I see that you don't have the ***** to actually say you'll meet up with any of us old timers in our crappy chryslers and see who has the "better car". Not that I should be surprised. Seriously, your car is such a chick's car I'm surprised Mercedes didn't use a ***** as a shift lever.

The dog in this video is named Scott and he's from NJ, how ironic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll8XtYWEtig

Now scamper back inside, I think I heard Daddy calling you, saying something about needing help reaching a couple places for his full Brazilian. Gotta earn those keys, son.
Lol you're a loser, it's not a girls car, every convertible is a girls car? You're clearly just an ignorant bum, you're driving a 2003, I saw a 2003 s55 in the paper for $10K, you're a joke. If I drove a Honda civic, my car would be worth more than yours. Are you starting to realize how pathetic you are? Sure, I would of rather of gotten the E-class sedan but my mom gave it to me with 3K miles on it, so I should just decline that right? Just another jealous idiot, and I find it quite funny.
Old 12-16-2012, 02:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
W220 S65 AMG
Well looks like this thread has become unstable and is nearing critical mass.

In closing I'd like to say that this wasn't the best way to introduce yourself to this community of established members. I've been a member here for over seven years and for your punk *** to come in here and call me a washed up old man driving and old (612HP car that is...) Benz is just uncalled for.

Small piece of advice - no one here has ever earned respect by disrespecting other members and talking about how rich one's parents are. That's not what this place is about.
Old 12-16-2012, 02:25 PM
MBWorld God!

Received 3,399 Likes on 2,844 Posts
2012 CLS63
wow a hand me down from Mommy: wasn't even new!!! LOL......
Old 12-16-2012, 02:30 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2002 E55 AMG, 06 C55 AMG, 72 350SL
Originally Posted by Oxygen
Well looks like this thread has become unstable and is nearing critical mass.

In closing I'd like to say that this wasn't the best way to introduce yourself to this community of established members. I've been a member here for over seven years and for your punk *** to come in here and call me a washed up old man driving and old (612HP car that is...) Benz is just uncalled for.

Small piece of advice - no one here has ever earned respect by disrespecting other members and talking about how rich one's parents are. That's not what this place is about.

Oxygen,

I usually don't comment and get involved in stupid threads like this, cant a moderator just ban him? I agree people like this kid can ruin communities like this one.
Old 12-16-2012, 02:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
W220 S65 AMG
Originally Posted by Vander
Oxygen,

I usually don't comment and get involved in stupid threads like this, cant a moderator just ban him? I agree people like this kid can ruin communities like this one.
I hope so? I've reported this thread multiple times with no resolution.

The fact that the thread title has the words "Handicapped" and "LOL" in one sentence should raise a flag, but the constant insults and old man jokes about smelly old cars is just rude.

I just hope to run into good old Scotty at a meet or event of some kind in the near future, so he can say all this stuff to my face. Stretching your e-***** doesn't get you anywhere on the internet.

Have a great Sunday everyone!
Old 12-16-2012, 03:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 191 Likes on 157 Posts
SL55, S500
Hahaha don't make too obvious that you're a jealous scumbag. Lol and your first car was...? Exactly, now you're a grown man STILL driving a piece of ****. And it's funny because I constantly get compliments on the car from both, men and women. You're just the type of person that yells out "stop driving daddy's car" which I always get a good laugh from, and I get it, you took a crappy route in life and you're paying for it by hating on 17 year-olds with more class and well, more money. Sorry I angered you so much.
You will look back when you're 24 and realize what a stupid child mouth you have, you will laugh it's OK. The kids in Jersey will chew you up with that attitude. You sound really sheltered. I grew up in the tri-state area, So I know how things work around here.

You're car is a piece of ****. IT'S NOT EVEN YOURS, YOUR MOM GOT IT FOR YOU!!! You need to understand that.

How are you attributing your parents success to yours? Your worthless, your life is worthless, you have no job, no income, no assets. You've accomplished nothing, yet you act like you did something for all this and BUILT IT ALL BY YOUR HAND. You've built nothing, you're an absolute poser.

If you're going to pretend to be a baller at least do it right like these rich kids..

Look at you, you're a loser with you ****ty E-Class. If you're going to STUNT you need to do it right with a Supercar and Jet, not your moms e350 bucket. Nice job trying to impress people.

So how do you attribute yourself having more money than me? Is that because your mom bought your car? What exactly do you own that's yours other than your XBOX or PS3, which mom probably bought as well.

DEFINITION OF A FIRST CAR IS A CAR THAT YOU BOUGHT WITH YOUR OWN MONEY...YOU HAVE NO FIRST CAR AND YOU HAVE NO CAR SINCE YOU DIDN'T BUY ONE with your money!! JOKES ON you once again. What are you trying to show off. A MAJORITY of our MEMBERS have BOATS, CARS, HOUSES. YOU HAVE NOTHING.

How do you even look at yourself in the mirror in the morning, knowing your FAKE and WASHED UP.

MY first car was a BMW 8 series at 15 that I bought with my own money. Then came my S-Class at 19 with my own money.
I TOLD YOU THAT YOU'RE A SCRUB, BUT YOU DIDN'T WANT TO LISTEN.
WHAT DID YOU BUY WITH YOUR OWN MONEY?

You're parents don't even love you and must be POOR AS DIRT to get you a ****ty E350. You're a peasant that's not even worth my TIME, not anybodies here. It's only a matter of time before you get scrubbed in jersey by real sharks. I wouldn't be surprised as well if you were some scrawny kid at 5'1 120 pounds bragging haha.
Old 12-16-2012, 04:37 PM
Administrator

Received 513 Likes on 111 Posts
Drives Slowly
Wow, this thread has just turned into mess. I'm not even going to give it a chance to live.