S55 AMG, S65 AMG , S63 AMG (W220, W221) 2001 - 2013 (Two Generations)

Opinions

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 12-19-2012, 04:42 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
S55K AMG
Opinions

Background:

I was driving home the tuesday night before last, foggy and pouring buckets. Anyways at a creek crossing, there ended up being a deer standing in the middle of a 65mph road, I stood on my brakes, but I couldn't shed enough speed with the wet pavement, so needless to say, deer ends up doing $15k damage.

Car is now in the shop and I want to change the look some, I currently have the Vossen VVS-084 in silver, which are nice and look pretty good, but I have my eyes on the CV3 in graphite. At this point though, I am working on buying my built 1995 300zx back from my x-wife (615rwhp/525rwtq).

http://specialtyz.com/blog/?p=1247

Opinion Needed:

Since my funds are being directed towards the above car for the meantime I was thinking of powder coating my wheels black until I can get my CV3's, what are your thoughts? The VVS-084 has about a 4" lip in the rear, so if anybody has any pictures of a deep dished wheel powdered black, please post it, regardless of the mb model.

Thanks
Eli