S55 AMG, S65 AMG , S63 AMG (W220, W221) 2001 - 2013 (Two Generations)

'05 S600 Sport (V12 Biturbo) w/ 3yrs xferrable Fidelity Platinum warranty - FLAWLESS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-15-2013, 11:52 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
opposite-lock...
'05 S600 Sport (V12 Biturbo) w/ 3yrs xferrable Fidelity Platinum warranty - FLAWLESS

Cross posting my car FS here from the classifieds...

A fleet reshuffling here brings my beloved S600 for sale. Details:

- adult owned, never tracked / abused / hole-shot'd / brake stand'd / etc.
- FL car until last year
- 3yrs/30k remain on fully transferrable Fidelity Platinum warranty (the BEST you can get, I've had a couple of good claims that went seamlessly)
- immaculate, literally 99.9999% perfect
- paint: 9.75 of 10 - nary a stone chip / dent / scratch / swirl
- interior: 9.999999999999999 out of 10 - one tiny 1" scuff in passenger front lower cushion and one 1/2" crack atop wood steering wheel - that is IT (and that is me being ridculously picky)
- EVERYTHING WORKS
- NO IDIOT LIGHTS / ERRORS
- FULLY SORTED - extensive service history, the kind you want - not the problematic / fearsome sort - if it broke it was FIXED, immediately, and right
- Mobil 1 0w40, minimal consumption, no leaks
- 2 sets of rear mats
- 2 keys, all books

*(good luck finding another in this condition)*

options:

- AMG Sport Package (wheels / F&R spoilers / side skirts)
- Keyless Go
- power trunk
- heated/cooled/massage front seats (brand new L&R bottom cushions - heaters failed) - that includes new fans as they're integral
- heated rear seats

modifications:

- AMG replica 18x8.5 ST181s w/ Vredestein Wintrak Xtreme 245's all around, 1/2 life left - wheels are 100% perfect, zero imperfections. EVERYONE who sees the car on these wheels compliments it / them (even non-car folk - it's uncanny actually)
- Eurocharged ECU & TCU - 495rwhp / 612rwtq (Mustang dyno, shot below doesn't picture the best run) - that extrapolates into ~ 605hp / 738tq (!!!)
- center "Y" merge pipe & resonator delete - dedicated 3" from cats to OE mufflers on each side (see description below)
- new front Brembo rotors / Porterfield R4S pads / Ate Super Blue (<2k mi, and rears remain thick)... the pedal feel / pad bite is astonishing and the car STOPS... and w/o any hint of squeal
- K&N panel filters
- smoked front corner indicators
- lowering links
- smoked V12 biturbo side script - not so much for bragging rights, I liked the look of the longer drawn-out line along the sides - and a spare set new in package as well (still have OE V12 badges)
- 10% tint

standard 600 features for the initiated off top of my feeble head:

- soft close doors
- power rear seats
- rear HVAC (dedicated unit in center console)
- Burl Walnut EVERYWHERE - including grab handles, rear headliner vanity mirrors, dome light surround
- FULL LEATEHR (literally everthing imaginable everywhere is sumptous leather) - oh the smell!!! Odiferous Awesomous
- alcantara headliner in grey, alcantara B pillars in black
- self leveling bixenons
- ABC suspension (hydraulic - zero body roll / dive / squat)
- 12 speaker (I think) Bose stereo w/6 disc changer (sounds surprising good for Blose)
- navigation
- illuminated front door sills, massive mega polished sills F&R
- power rear sunshade
- rain sensing wipers
- tiny little nuance features you'd never think of, with great attention to detail (can toggle the rear HVAC from front, can move front pass seat w/ rear controls, leather dash has 'holster' for your right knee, etc.)

OE wheels included, no curb rash but the clear coat is beginning to 'check' somewhat on a couple of them - nothing major. Will need street tires, I took them off this winter at the end of their service life to mount the snows. Yes this car can drive in the snow (I've had it out maybe 3-4x in 6-8")... it's surprisingly VERY capable, the ASR / ESP are insanely effective!!!

As an avid automotive nut, I've concluded the W220 S600 is quite literally possibly the best car imaginable (within realistic reach) as it covers sooooooo many bases SO DAMN WELL. Not much out there will compare with the all-around experience - it is THAT GOOD.

MiniMaybach FTMFW!

Just sitting in it wafting along - amazing. You feel like the Pontif, and the smell is intoxicating. It never (ever) gets old. Sometimes I'll just float along w/ the cruise on and radio off and bask in the awesomeness.

Then when you want to reel in a 997 Turbo S 80-130 (not exaggerating), bring it. Capable of an ~11.7 quarter? The experience is mind altering. I still am overwhelmed at the voracious pull from 20-140... it's mind blowing, and I've been fortunate to have driven the fastest cars imaginable short of Veyrons and McLarens. It's that fast, and will step out the rear end @ 70 on the highway if you wanted it to.

The exhuast mode made the boost threshold and tq curve drop ~ 500rpm and was probably the best thing done to the car, the OE Y pipe had HIDEOUSLY unacceptable crimps in it in 3 places that went nearly FLAT.

The sound? It is velvet THUNDER... or as my friends say as I pass them... "the sound of POWER", like tearing a hole in the atmosphere. Not obtrusive, no drone, juuuussssst riiiiiight (ohsoright!). The sound of twin 3" turbo back pipes @ WOT is insidious... picture a pair of blown straight sixes in tandem... it's Just Not Right.

Those that lean toward E55 (no offense intended) - just do NOT know what they are missing. There is no comparison to the overall experience, despite performance stat's able to be the same (but costing huge $$$ to get an E to do 'this'). Especially the interior, it is off the hook amazing. Not to mention the W220 lines are just so sexxxxayyyyyyy.

Just sayin 8-).

While this ad may seem to be pouring it on thick (it is) with the superlatives - that's because it is warranted. This is the finest example of one of the finest cars you will find - FOR CAMRY / ACCORD MONEY!!!

$25k w/o warranty xfer, $26.9k with

Yes... it's all the money for one of these but this car needs NOTHING. Go buy a cheaper one... and... ready your wallet for the impending violent arseraping it's GOING to receive (you have noooooo idea how bad these can be w/o warranty - scary bad!!! Ferrari bad!!!).

PM me for contact info to further discuss. You will not be disappointed...

Last edited by Sgt. Schultz; 02-17-2013 at 11:30 AM.
Old 02-15-2013, 10:03 PM

2005 C55 AMG
Awesome write up! I'm still laughing! Good luck with the sale....
Old 02-18-2013, 09:01 PM

opposite-lock...
Thanks for the thought Mark, glad I ellicited some yukks - I always enjoy a good laugh 8-).

While some of it was written with that intent, realistically speaking - it's all true - these cars (this car in particular) are JUST THAT GOOD!!!

Someone is going to be a very (veryveryvery) happy camper with this...
Old 03-05-2013, 04:43 PM

opposite-lock...
sold