Engine light and vibration!!!!! @ WOT No codes

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-22-2015, 11:06 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2014 s63
Engine light and vibration!!!!! @ WOT No codes

Hi Everyone

I have a s63 2014 and i have few question as the dealer fixed it before but it came back again

i have an american spec s63 bought it brand new from USA and shipped it to dubai, thing is when i drove it in america it had the same problem and took it to the dealer before i shipped it.

when it reached dubai i assumed all are good to go but it did it again

as soon as you step on the gas @ WOT the rpm reaches to 6000 and then an engine warning light comes with a vibration as fuel put stop working or its cuts off engine still runs but very hard vibrations....

so i took it to the local dealer and told me in USA the changed the Fuel Pump and it was replaced because it was a bad fuel pump!!!

took it out and the next day it did it again...

they updated the PCM and Changed the fuel pumps again and added Fuel additive and told me every time you add fuel at least once a month i have to add that stuff to keep it running smooth....Reasons are that fuel in the US are a bit Different then UAE where They have snow and they add fuel products to preserve it from weather...

Guess what didnt work , came back again, the kept the car and called a fly in DR from Germany... Changed Fuel Canisters and Fuel Filter and god know what.. thing is it worked Still with the fuel additive every month..

Well it Happened again.. this time with the same Problem

Guys i need your help if any is expert in the w222
thanks
Old 08-25-2015, 05:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
s63 amg
Sorry to hear about your problems. Sounds to me that car is a lemon and you should be able to get your money back or a brand new replacement car.
Certainly in Germany that would be the case. Sounds as though they have had 5 attempts to fix the problem!
Good luck
Old 08-26-2015, 05:09 AM
nkc

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2012 C63 Coupe P31 CF Trim - Eurocharged V7, 2012 RangeRover Autobiography, 2017 GLS 63 Amg
same happened to my g63 1k miles, you may be surprised its a camshaft issue affecting the top cylinder, it will eventually get even worse, they need to get a you a new car or that engine may have to be replaced