Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Help, all the notifications came on.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-24-2020, 10:36 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
S63
Exclamation Help, all the notifications came on.

So i just got this s63 and the guy told me it needed a lower arm bushing. Cool part is 200. No worries. The car has been giving me a “tyre press. Not ingauged. “But then last night I drove through a huge puddle and the “abs and esp inoperative “ and the power steering went out. I looked in the forum and read a little. Turn it off turned the car back on and within two second of driving it was back on the power steering would go out again. Then I went to get a new front tire and alignment. But I had to set an appointment for the following day and I guess while I was talking to the guy setting up my appointment the “drive to workshop without changing gear” light came on. And the transmission feels like it was going out. I realized I couldn’t put the car in park so I read the forum and saw someone say he turned his car off and it was a mistake so I drove the 40 minutes back to my house. The car shifted really hard and the rpm would stay fluctuating between one and two. I took the highway home.. so Once you get up to 50-60 it still drives smooth but shifting up and down is rough. I made it home turned the car off. It said it’s still in drive and now it won’t turn on. The lights work it locks and unlocks but the engine won’t cut on. I looked it up it could be the ISM but the transmission part is throwing my research off. Any ideas?

Edit: then I went back out a few hours later and everything is normal again

Last edited by AmgLadys63; 01-25-2020 at 06:10 AM.