Notices
Safety & Testimonials Discuss Mercedes-Benz safety related topics and issues, including testimonials.

What happend here!?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-12-2021, 05:47 AM

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts
'03 s350
What happend here!?

Can you spot the 'issue' here?

Taxi crashes into tram and tree
Old 06-05-2022, 04:59 PM

Received 175 Likes on 149 Posts
E550 Coupe 2wd (2016)
Goodie, a puzzle...
People not wearing masks? Black guy gesturing how big his ***** is? The cops & EMT's are hot? The women that is, before anyone chimes in with a wise crack. The paramedics are actually there for the fat white dude?
No airbags deployed doesn't surprise me at all but I'd imagine that's what you meant?
I'm in the US so I won't catch a lot of details in this place, which I assume is Germany. So for me the very first thing that stands out above all else is nobody in my country (US) uses a MB for a taxi, and if they did it certainly wouldn't be one that nice or new. It would no doubt be the base model of all base models and a lease return. And not black. And have a huge ugly illuminated sign on the roof and prices on the doors, because ugly is how we roll.

So all I really see is a car crash, which if I had to guess he was on the tracks of the "Den Haag" train but pointed the wrong way. Among the options as to how he ended up facing the train, I'd say odds are he lost control and ended up in oncoming traffic lanes, obviously the train lane and Den Haag nailed him head on. I assume that pushed him backwards pretty hard where the car spun clockwise and into the tree at the right front wheel, then spun counterclockwise around the tree.
I'd love to know how he lost control and ended up in front of the train, because if not drunk, it would have to be a good story. Both the real story and the one he's sticking too have to be good.
I assume the train derailed because it ran over that part on the street? Even then I'm having a hard time picturing it but it's all I can think of.

Help me out here, did I find the "issue"?
Old 06-13-2022, 08:59 PM

Received 396 Likes on 265 Posts
2021 S450 4Matic
The black guy in the 1st and 5th pic (standing to the far right edge of the pics) was smiling and clapping his hands.
Was he gloating over the accident?
Or, was he praising the performance of the rescue team and crashability of the MB?

BTW, the country is Netherlands. OP's location gives the hint and site's .nl confirms so.
The following users liked this post:
See63Run (09-17-2022)