Trying to learn all functions of my new ANG GT 63s 4-door

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-08-2019, 01:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Amg gt 63s 4-door
Trying to learn all functions of my new ANG GT 63s 4-door

Hello all
Trying to figure out the difference between drive modes slippery, comfort, sport etc and Basic, Advanced, Pro and Master.
Is Basic etc just a preset combination of engine/transmission drive modes and suspension mode ?
Old 07-30-2019, 11:54 PM

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
2019 GT63S
Pretty much differences in traction control, throttle response, shift firmness, shift points, exhaust valves (there are 3) and suspension adjustments to the air ride

Sport + for example lowers the car 1", opens the exhaust values, quicker throttle response, will drop out of 9th gear to higher RPM gear for performance with quicker shifting, so cruising at 50mph. would put in 6th or 7th and it's ready to run vs 9th for example.
Sport leaves shifting more comfy less suspension, less exhaust just less everything vs sport plus. Comfort is all the cushy stuff
Slippery is more traction control, less throttle, softer shifting etc
Track is just that full out hardcore mode with the ability to shut off TC and go drift mode.

Another neat trick pull and hold the left paddle the car will downshift to the lowest gear possible and be ready to leave like a beast.