Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Lowered my GT63 w/ module (Pics)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-23-2022, 12:48 PM

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts
AMG E63s
I do not drive at this height. I call this mode "for parking". For driving, I use the custom mode -15mm, so that the distance between the wheel and the body does not seem so big. I don't like the way it looks in the stock AMG GT 4 doors or for the CLS. Although I think the lowering is unnecessary for most SUVs.
Old 11-20-2022, 08:35 PM

Received 22 Likes on 13 Posts
AMG GT 63
they even using your pics on amazon, looks great. was the module 800$ tho?

Amazon Amazon
Old 02-17-2023, 08:58 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
C300 W204 4MATIC
just got mine on amazon and took maybe a week to get here. super quickly shipped after i confirmed my VIN.
process was easy to plug, play, and lower to desired height in minutes

this is set to "low" setting

default "low" setting
The following users liked this post:
Arsen brown (04-15-2023)
Old 04-24-2023, 05:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AMG GT 53
Shakes side to side over bumps lowered

Hey, did any of You guys, when You lowered GT 4 door by the module got kind of a bump steer or car jumping, going over larger bumps/potholes on the rear axle (left wheel over bump, jumps right... Right wheel over bump, jumps left)? My car has 37k kilometers so shock fail was highly unlikely but after visiting a dealer they told me my shocks are dead :/ I then tried toput it to the "stock" settings but the problem remains... I have maybe 1 or 2k kilometers with the module.

The car is lowered by 12mm front and rear, so no huge drop... alignment was done...

And obviously the quote of aprox $2500 for the repair is quiet steep.

Last edited by LP91; 04-24-2023 at 05:47 PM.
Old 05-18-2023, 09:29 AM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
IG: @loweredbenz
Originally Posted by LP91
Hey, did any of You guys, when You lowered GT 4 door by the module got kind of a bump steer or car jumping, going over larger bumps/potholes on the rear axle (left wheel over bump, jumps right... Right wheel over bump, jumps left)? My car has 37k kilometers so shock fail was highly unlikely but after visiting a dealer they told me my shocks are dead :/ I then tried toput it to the "stock" settings but the problem remains... I have maybe 1 or 2k kilometers with the module.

The car is lowered by 12mm front and rear, so no huge drop... alignment was done...

And obviously the quote of aprox $2500 for the repair is quiet steep.
I would like to note that you have done everything as correctly and safely as possible (made the alignment and lowered the car to the optimal height for the daily driving)
In this case, the car is used within the limits of allowable loads on the suspension, we recommend to return the factory settings of the car and contact your dealer under warranty, the problem in the shock absorbers
Old 06-07-2023, 04:49 PM

AMG GT 53
Thank You for Your message.

As You are saying, i put everything to factory settings, the MB service still wanted to change my rear struts, so they did. Then they said they did the allignment (not sure though). the problem was still there after this service. Then i took it to another service center in my city, they did the alignment again and said it was out of balance so figured the MB service probably didnt do the alignment The car behaves MUCH better then before, but on a wet road it still "jumps" to the inside on larger potholes and especially in wet. I am going to the shop again this week so will see if they can improve on it. I am not sure if it has been cause by the lowering, but i never had any problems like this with another car manufacturers when lowering or doing anything else with the cas, so i am strongly considering getting rid of it, as no-one knows whats wrong with it
Old 07-18-2023, 06:45 AM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

Originally Posted by LP91
Thank You for Your message.

As You are saying, i put everything to factory settings, the MB service still wanted to change my rear struts, so they did. Then they said they did the allignment (not sure though). the problem was still there after this service. Then i took it to another service center in my city, they did the alignment again and said it was out of balance so figured the MB service probably didnt do the alignment The car behaves MUCH better then before, but on a wet road it still "jumps" to the inside on larger potholes and especially in wet. I am going to the shop again this week so will see if they can improve on it. I am not sure if it has been cause by the lowering, but i never had any problems like this with another car manufacturers when lowering or doing anything else with the cas, so i am strongly considering getting rid of it, as no-one knows whats wrong with it
You're right, we need to look for a technical fault.
Old 08-16-2023, 07:16 AM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

Some pics from happy customer
Lowering module with adjustable height on mwmods.com

Old 08-24-2023, 02:32 PM

2019 AMG GT63
Can you share the link for the spacers and bolts you used? I am looking to put 15mm on mine to give it s flush look.
Old 06-25-2024, 06:44 PM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

Old 06-26-2024, 03:13 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2018 Nissan GTR
Originally Posted by kavaholic
Can you share the link for the spacers and bolts you used? I am looking to put 15mm on mine to give it s flush look.

https://modeautoconcepts.com/en-us/c...cedes-benz-amg

Bought a set of 12's all around from these guys. They have 15s and 18s as well
Old 07-06-2024, 08:21 PM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

Hey guys, you can see our short installation video here