GT63 Owner Questions

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-29-2019, 11:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2019 GT 63 AMG
GT63 Owner Questions

Hi All,

Been lurking for a while since before I purchased my '19 GT 63 (pics from my detailer below who PPF'd & Ceramic Coated everything.) I've owned it since mid October and absolutely love it, its all I expected and more, plus I just hit 1K miles!!! A few questions/comments, obviously most are nitpicky as its as close to a perfect vehicle as I've ever driven:

1) Auto door locks, by pressing the door handle, is very inconsistent, meaning often times it doesn't lock the door and I need to use the key fob. Anyone find this as well?

2) My wife's '20 GLE 450's entertainment system seems much more comprehensive and smoother than mine. Is this due to the '20's being MBUX? I don't really care about the voice, but the navigation and a few other things seem a lot "nicer." Even the Airplay seems nice on her system

3) On the same token, the touch pad to change stations is oftentimes unresponsive (both on middle console & steering wheel). Anyone find this as well?

4) The awesome perfume/colone diffuser thing doesn't seem very consistent, i.e. sometimes it smells great, sometimes not at all. Anyone find this as well?

Definitely first world issues, but if I can't ask other owners, who can I ask?

T Squizzle

attached from my detailers FB posting)