Sponsored by:

GT63 vs GT63s hmmm”

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-24-2020, 05:48 AM

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts
2018 E63s
GT63 vs GT63s hmmm”

Hello guys , i currently own a w213 E63s and before buying it long time ago i fell inlove with the GT63 4 doors but i couldn’t afford it at that time. I am currently into the market for one as i saw many GT63 “non S” for good prices that can suit my budget. The question is, Is it worth it to spend 10-15k more for the S version? or the performance and speed along with the options is relatively same? Your feedback is appreciated. Thankyou🙏
Old 06-26-2020, 01:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Amg gt 63
Originally Posted by fahad alamiry
Hello guys , i currently own a w213 E63s and before buying it long time ago i fell inlove with the GT63 4 doors but i couldn’t afford it at that time. I am currently into the market for one as i saw many GT63 “non S” for good prices that can suit my budget. The question is, Is it worth it to spend 10-15k more for the S version? or the performance and speed along with the options is relatively same? Your feedback is appreciated. Thankyou🙏
I HAVE A GT63. I DID ALOT OF RESEARCH YOU CAN GET A 63 WITH ALL SAME OPTIONS AS AN S SAVE THE MONEY GET A 63 AND SPEND 1700 AND GET A EUROCHARGE TUNE. THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THE TUNE AND THEY ADD 19K TO THE CAR. JUST MAKE SURE THE 63 HAS THE OPTIONS YOU WANT. I DID LOWERING MODULE STAGE 2 TUNE AND DOWNPIPES SO FAR CAR IS AN ANIMAL

Old 06-26-2020, 02:05 PM

2018 E63s
Originally Posted by Jeffsho28
I HAVE A GT63. I DID ALOT OF RESEARCH YOU CAN GET A 63 WITH ALL SAME OPTIONS AS AN S SAVE THE MONEY GET A 63 AND SPEND 1700 AND GET A EUROCHARGE TUNE. THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THE TUNE AND THEY ADD 19K TO THE CAR. JUST MAKE SURE THE 63 HAS THE OPTIONS YOU WANT. I DID LOWERING MODULE STAGE 2 TUNE AND DOWNPIPES SO FAR CAR IS AN ANIMAL

Wow very nice car. They say that the diffirance is The non S doesnt have the Race mode and the drift mode along with performance exhaust and panoramic sun roof. Is that true?
Old 06-26-2020, 02:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Amg gt 63
Originally Posted by fahad alamiry
Wow very nice car. They say that the diffirance is The non S doesnt have the Race mode and the drift mode along with performance exhaust and panoramic sun roof. Is that true?
that is not true I have race mode drift mode is the dynamic plus package I have performance exhaust and pano is option u can get a 63 with all these options only diff is the tune which if u do the eurocharge your way ahead of the game
Old 06-26-2020, 03:22 PM

2018 E63s
Originally Posted by Jeffsho28
that is not true I have race mode drift mode is the dynamic plus package I have performance exhaust and pano is option u can get a 63 with all these options only diff is the tune which if u do the eurocharge your way ahead of the game
Whats does the dynamic package includes exactly? it is not a standard option? and does it have another name other than “dynamic package” because im located in germany so i think it has a different name or something? and yes does it include the performance steering wheel (the one that comes with dynamic buttons) ?