New Member Here... Checking In

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-23-2021, 12:59 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
AMG GT 63
New Member Here... Checking In

Hi guys,

just stopping by to introduce myself. I’m a proud owner of a 2021 AMG GT 63. I purchased the vehicle from Mercedes South Bay in California. It’s being shipped to my home in Atlanta next week. I’m really excited about this car. I am coming from a 2019 Audi A7 that I was completed disappointed in. I also owned a 2006 Porsche 911 4S that was simply amazing as well as a 2012 Audi A7 Prestige that was a pretty decent vehicle aside from all of the times in the shop.

With that being said I’m hoping and praying that my tenure with Mercedes involves fewer visits to the dealership for repairs. Audi was simply awful.

I’m also interested in hearing about people’s experiences with the vehicle these past 3 years. What should I expect. How do people react when you drive by. How’s the performance in real life situations. What sports cars have you killed? You know. The juicy details.

Looking forward to being a long term contributor to the community.

regards,

Jay

The following users liked this post:
far2000 (01-25-2021)
Old 01-23-2021, 02:44 PM
Veteran: Air Force

Received 208 Likes on 170 Posts
2016 S550C4, 2005 SL500
[QUOTE=Nastinupe;8254222]Hi guys,
just stopping by to introduce myself. I’m a proud owner of a 2021 AMG GT 63. I purchased the vehicle from Mercedes South Bay in California. It’s being shipped to my home in Atlanta next week. I’m really excited about this car. I am coming from a 2019 Audi A7 that I was completed disappointed in. I also owned a 2006 Porsche 911 4S that was simply amazing as well as a 2012 Audi A7 Prestige that was a pretty decent vehicle aside from all of the times in the shop.
With that being said I’m hoping and praying that my tenure with Mercedes involves fewer visits to the dealership for repairs. Audi was simply awful.
I’m also interested in hearing about people’s experiences with the vehicle these past 3 years. What should I expect. How do people react when you drive by. How’s the performance in real life situations. What sports cars have you killed? You know. The juicy details.
Looking forward to being a long term contributor to the community.
regards,
Jay[QUOTE=Nastinupe;8254222]

Congratulations on a great purchase!

Last edited by as.thompson; 01-23-2021 at 08:19 PM. Reason: Add quote on original message