Sedan
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

does anyone know if the 2021 AMG GT43 has the fake exhaust and engine sound piped int

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-27-2021, 05:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
gt43
does anyone know if the 2021 AMG GT43 has the fake exhaust and engine sound piped int

I wanted to add a little bass to my 21 AMG GT43 audio system but the guy at the sound shop said to make sure I dont have fake exhaust sound coming through my speakers otherwise the subwoofer will sound terrible whenever I accelerate. Does anyone know if this stupid feature is available for the GT-43 and or how to identify if I have it? becuase I cant tell
Old 04-27-2022, 04:28 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2022 CLA 45
Originally Posted by joepac79
I wanted to add a little bass to my 21 AMG GT43 audio system but the guy at the sound shop said to make sure I dont have fake exhaust sound coming through my speakers otherwise the subwoofer will sound terrible whenever I accelerate. Does anyone know if this stupid feature is available for the GT-43 and or how to identify if I have it? becuase I cant tell
You can have it coded out by RJ Automotive but you will need a module. I’ve had a 22 and 21 4 door and both of them has an amazing stock sound system I really wouldn’t feel like more base is necessary.