Sponsored by:

2023 AMG GT 63 Order

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-20-2022, 08:09 PM

Received 22 Likes on 13 Posts
AMG GT 63
Lightbulb 2023 AMG GT 63 Order

So I have read a lot of differing information on this forum and I just want to receive and hopefully give a little clarity.

So on 11/12/22 I went in to my local MB dealer to have service done on my GLS, while I was waiting in the lobby for my loaner; I walked into the sales room and met with my old SA and asked if they had any allocation or slots to order a 23 AMG GT63C4. Fortunately they did, with no over MSRP. All they asked is that I do a PPF with them for the front clip and doors, as well as an interior package for 5 years of warranty toward tears and such. I wasn't asked to put anything down, all I did was sign an agreement on the vehicle and get a spec print out. My SA informed me he would be in touch with me throughout the process, he's anticipating a build month of March with an enclosed delivery month of May.

So that was my ordering experience, obviously I am only 8 days into my wait but I am very excited as it will be my first 63.

Few questions I had were:

If you've ordered a 23GT63'

Did you have to commit to over MSRP?

How long did it take to get your vin and Netstar screenshot?

Was the preliminary timeline pretty accurate?

Did you have to put any funds down? I felt it was weird I wasn't asked to and im wondering if I should volunteer some funds to hold my spot.

I'll add my spec sheet below, it still shows the 7,777,777.00 cause the official pricing had not been released at the time of the order. Yes, I saw on the DOG sheet its listed at $149200 but I dont think its set in stone yet as I havent seen a order sheet yet with an MSRP on it, or a accurate one actually.

Attached Files
File Type: pdf
GT63 May Build .pdf (1.19 MB, 84 views)