Sponsored by:

21” All Season Tires AMG GT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-04-2022, 05:15 PM

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts
AMG GT53
21” All Season Tires AMG GT

Figured would share my experience since I just put on the new OEM 21” Michelin PS AS all seasons on my GT 53. It took 3 months to get them in as they were backordered but these can now be ordered with new cars starting with 2023 models.

So far, they seem to be much quieter compared to michelin PS4S summers and ride is of course much more comfortable. Haven’t got a chance to really take it through corners to test the grip but highway driving and in town seems pretty good and definitely seem more performance oriented than other AS tires.

Last edited by NYG1121; 12-04-2022 at 05:27 PM.
Old 12-05-2022, 01:48 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 27 Likes on 18 Posts
M6 Gran Coupe
I was going to get these and they kept pushing back the damn in-stock date from like early October to mid November, etc. (and I needed tires in October) so I ended up going with the Pirelli P7 Cinturato as there was no other choice. I would bet the Michelins are better even though the Pirelli treadwear rating is like 75k miles and the Michelins are like 45k.
Old 12-05-2022, 08:18 AM

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts
AMG GT53
Originally Posted by mjr24
I was going to get these and they kept pushing back the damn in-stock date from like early October to mid November, etc. (and I needed tires in October) so I ended up going with the Pirelli P7 Cinturato as there was no other choice. I would bet the Michelins are better even though the Pirelli treadwear rating is like 75k miles and the Michelins are like 45k.
Yes it took forever and I almost went with the pirellis as well which I had previously on a panamera. I would say pirellis are more focused for comfort cruising while the michelins are more performance oriented. I think the tread is different as pirellis are called "grand touring" hence their treadler is longer.