Sponsored by:

MB Financial Money Factor

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-23-2024, 09:33 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E53
MB Financial Money Factor

I haven't leased a car for a while so not sure if things have changed. There is a base (buy rate) money factor, which of course is marked up by the dealer. I have been successful in previous leased cars negotiating the money factor to the buy rate. The MB dealer is unwilling to negotiate the MF claiming I don't qualify for it. My credit score is >750. Is the dealer pulling my chain?
Old 05-24-2024, 09:08 AM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
2022 Corvette Convertible Z51, 2016 CLS550 4matic
Always

Originally Posted by RACE_MX
I haven't leased a car for a while so not sure if things have changed. There is a base (buy rate) money factor, which of course is marked up by the dealer. I have been successful in previous leased cars negotiating the money factor to the buy rate. The MB dealer is unwilling to negotiate the MF claiming I don't qualify for it. My credit score is >750. Is the dealer pulling my chain?
1 point to remember when buying a new car: The Dealers are ALWAYS yanking your chain. Their job is to make as much money as possible with each sale and/or trade in. So, whatever they can use to extract more $$$ from you they will whether it be the truth or a lie. Not that I'm jaded or anything.