CLE Class Coupe (C236) & Cabrio (A236) 2023-

Took Delivery of My CLE 53

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-19-2024, 11:05 PM

Received 43 Likes on 10 Posts
C63S AMG
Took Delivery of My CLE 53

I was fortunate to take delivery of my CLE 53 this week here in NJ.

Car is equipped well with a $90k sticker and was purchased as a daily, I have a 2024 Z06 as my "special" car and also have a new Hummer 3X and EQE AMG truck for the wife.

I have to say, for an AMG "Lite" being only a 53, there is ample power to get into trouble with. In fact, I don't think I would even consider a 63 if it has the V8. This car is almost perfect for public roads. Very quick, very well damped, handles incredibly well, and is super comfortable (I have the comfort seats with ventilation and massage).

The car is Manufaktur Moonlight White/red interior, both black packs, dynamic pack, 20" multispoke black wheels, ventilated seats, comfort seats w/ massage, carbon fiber interior, leather/alcantara steering wheeel, sound studio (exhaust), etc....

This is the best new AMG new intro in quite a while.

Very impressed.

The following 4 users liked this post by jaws12:
Mayur999 (07-20-2024), MBArizona (07-19-2024), RJC (07-19-2024), van_rider (07-20-2024)
Old 07-19-2024, 11:21 PM
RJC
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 192 Likes on 138 Posts
Congrats
Did you go with the ~$1600 Napa leather option or the ~$2900, if so why? Also when was your build date?
Where in NJ? Used to live in Holmdel.

Last edited by RJC; 07-19-2024 at 11:23 PM.
Old 07-19-2024, 11:32 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
GLC
Congrats. Do you know how long it took to get from Germany to your dealership? Trying to gauge when my car might deliver since I'm also in NJ.
Old 07-20-2024, 09:53 AM

Received 50 Likes on 39 Posts
2022 E450 Cabriolet
Congratulations on a beautiful car ! I am also interested in the red interior - is it the full red or red accents ? An interior picture would be appreciated if possible .
Old 07-20-2024, 05:21 PM

Received 43 Likes on 10 Posts
C63S AMG
The interior is red and black Napa leather.

the dealership also is delivering an Alpine Gray car this week, although that car doesn't have the dynamic package that gives the upgraded engine mounts, race start, or red calipers.

they also just got another car in that is very similar to mine. Same color combo, but that car has the studio design package and carbon fiber steering wheel. Also pinnacle trim.
Old Yesterday, 01:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2007 W251 R350
As someone who is a long-time BMW / Porsche driver, I am totally ignorant about MB products. Can you tell me about the headlights on your new CLE? Did you get the Digital Light setup, and does that mean you get what many call "Active Matrix LED" headlights? If so, do they actually provide the active matrix functionality (a frequent problem where German-made cars come with Active Matrix lights, but they don't actually do much beyond automatic high beams in the US)? I spent a lot of time figuring out how to activate my wife's Cayenne S headlights, and don't want to have another car without them.
https://rennlist.com/forums/cayenne-...l#post18510008

Also - does anyone know if the Advanced version of the Performance Seat Package is the only one that comes with adjustible thigh and side bolsters?

Thanks in advance...
Old Yesterday, 04:53 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Mercedes Benz C300 2016 , E63s AMG 2023
Originally Posted by jaws12
I was fortunate to take delivery of my CLE 53 this week here in NJ.

Car is equipped well with a $90k sticker and was purchased as a daily, I have a 2024 Z06 as my "special" car and also have a new Hummer 3X and EQE AMG truck for the wife.

I have to say, for an AMG "Lite" being only a 53, there is ample power to get into trouble with. In fact, I don't think I would even consider a 63 if it has the V8. This car is almost perfect for public roads. Very quick, very well damped, handles incredibly well, and is super comfortable (I have the comfort seats with ventilation and massage).

The car is Manufaktur Moonlight White/red interior, both black packs, dynamic pack, 20" multispoke black wheels, ventilated seats, comfort seats w/ massage, carbon fiber interior, leather/alcantara steering wheeel, sound studio (exhaust), etc....

This is the best new AMG new intro in quite a while.

Very impressed.

Super Cool 😎

That's a beast right there, haven't driven one before but I can anticipate how powerful it is .... Enjoy your ride!
Old Today, 03:31 PM

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts
MK7 TDI Sportwagen, Porsche 911, CLE 53
We have a similar build and I agree with everything. It’s a lovely car that I’m loving more and more as I drive it.

The wheels are a nightmare to clean though 😂
The following users liked this post:
Angela_lisa (Today)
Old Today, 03:40 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 2,476 Likes on 2,109 Posts
PFL205.064 with M276.823 (Oil pump solenoid defeated)
Originally Posted by flatsick
We have a similar build and I agree with everything. It’s a lovely car that I’m loving more and more as I drive it.

The wheels are a nightmare to clean though 😂
Glad to hear you are enjoying it, it is a great spec : ) good options.

I would ceramic coat those wheels to help with keeping it clean and easier to clean : )
The following users liked this post:
flatsick (Today)