EQS SUV Massage function

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old Yesterday, 12:50 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EQS
Question EQS SUV Massage function

Hey everyone!

I'm in the process of purchasing an EQS SUV but dealer can't give me a definitive answer with regards to the massage function for the front seats and I'm getting mixed signals from different salesmen with regards to whether it has the massage function or not.
They're saying that "Massage seats" don't have to be mentioned specifically in the data/spec sheet for it to be available nor does the "Multi-contour seats" have to be as well but since the vehicle contains the "PBP-Energizing package" then the front seats do in fact have the massage function.

Could anyone confirm if this is true?

Here's the vehicle spec sheet if needed

P.S they can't physically check the car as it's in their customs free zone and will only be released once the vehicle is fully paid for.

Thank you!
Old Yesterday, 02:30 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1,098 Likes on 726 Posts
17 E43; 21 GLS580
Originally Posted by scot619
Hey everyone!

I'm in the process of purchasing an EQS SUV but dealer can't give me a definitive answer with regards to the massage function for the front seats and I'm getting mixed signals from different salesmen with regards to whether it has the massage function or not.
They're saying that "Massage seats" don't have to be mentioned specifically in the data/spec sheet for it to be available nor does the "Multi-contour seats" have to be as well but since the vehicle contains the "PBP-Energizing package" then the front seats do in fact have the massage function.

Could anyone confirm if this is true?

Here's the vehicle spec sheet if needed

P.S they can't physically check the car as it's in their customs free zone and will only be released once the vehicle is fully paid for.

Thank you!
That lackage includes masssging seats.
Old Yesterday, 08:44 AM

EQS
Originally Posted by c4004matic
That lackage includes masssging seats.
Thank you so much! Could you tell me, if you may, what exactly gave it away? Also Massage seats for the driver and passenger correct?

Thanks again for your help, I'm just trying to understand so I can basically let them know.
Old Today, 01:01 PM

Received 26 Likes on 21 Posts
2023 EQS 580 SUV
when I put my vin on that website it shows "399 Front multicontour seat with massage function" and I do have massage seats for driver and passenger
The following users liked this post:
scot619 (Today)
Old Today, 07:02 PM

EQS
Originally Posted by Strafzettel
when I put my vin on that website it shows "399 Front multicontour seat with massage function" and I do have massage seats for driver and passenger
Yeah I rechecked with my dealer even went ahead and asked the GM of Mercedes and he confirmed that the vehicle in question does have Front Massage Seats and they said it comes standard with the "PBP-Energizing Package" that's installed. So I guess multicontour seats don't have to be installed to have the massage function? So I mean hopefully they're not idiots, what makes me a bit more relaxes is that c4004matic confirmed it as well so fingers crossed.
Appreciate you taking the time to check and comment! I see you own an EQS SUV as well if you have any tips please share away haha
Old Today, 08:16 PM

Mercedes Benz C300 2016 , E63s AMG 2023
Yes, my aunts own has a full option equipped with the drivers and passenger seat massage option although if well used...Go ahead and purchase it, for its a great car with unique options.