EQS SUV Massage function

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old Today, 12:50 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EQS
Question EQS SUV Massage function

Hey everyone!

I'm in the process of purchasing an EQS SUV but dealer can't give me a definitive answer with regards to the massage function for the front seats and I'm getting mixed signals from different salesmen with regards to whether it has the massage function or not.
They're saying that "Massage seats" don't have to be mentioned specifically in the data/spec sheet for it to be available nor does the "Multi-contour seats" have to be as well but since the vehicle contains the "PBP-Energizing package" then the front seats do in fact have the massage function.

Could anyone confirm if this is true?

Here's the vehicle spec sheet if needed

P.S they can't physically check the car as it's in their customs free zone and will only be released once the vehicle is fully paid for.

Thank you!
Old Today, 02:30 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1,098 Likes on 726 Posts
17 E43; 21 GLS580
Originally Posted by scot619
Hey everyone!

I'm in the process of purchasing an EQS SUV but dealer can't give me a definitive answer with regards to the massage function for the front seats and I'm getting mixed signals from different salesmen with regards to whether it has the massage function or not.
They're saying that "Massage seats" don't have to be mentioned specifically in the data/spec sheet for it to be available nor does the "Multi-contour seats" have to be as well but since the vehicle contains the "PBP-Energizing package" then the front seats do in fact have the massage function.

Could anyone confirm if this is true?

Here's the vehicle spec sheet if needed

P.S they can't physically check the car as it's in their customs free zone and will only be released once the vehicle is fully paid for.

Thank you!
That lackage includes masssging seats.