CLE Class Coupe (C236) & Cabrio (A236) 2023-

Initial Quality or Build Problems With New AMG CLE 53 Coupes and Cabriolets

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old Today, 10:47 AM

Received 72 Likes on 56 Posts
E53
Initial Quality or Build Problems With New AMG CLE 53 Coupes and Cabriolets

Being a new model car, there will likely be quality or build problems (hopefully minor) discovered by owners. Please share any issues you have along with how they were resolved. Hopefully the experiences of early owners will be helpful to all as we work with our dealers for resolutions or any issues that develop.
The following users liked this post:
Wolvie (Today)
Old Today, 08:35 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
GLC
This is not unique to the CLE53 and is minor in the grand scheme but the 'Turbo' emblem on the sides of the cars have weak adhesive. I lightly touched them and the letter 'T' moved so I expect them to fly off while driving. I can't believe Mercedes has not fixed this problem since it has plagued other models like the C43 AMG.
Old Today, 08:41 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 2,655 Likes on 2,258 Posts
PFL205.064 with M276.823 (Oil pump solenoid defeated)
Originally Posted by is250
This is not unique to the CLE53 and is minor in the grand scheme but the 'Turbo' emblem on the sides of the cars have weak adhesive. I lightly touched them and the letter 'T' moved so I expect them to fly off while driving. I can't believe Mercedes has not fixed this problem since it has plagued other models like the C43 AMG.
I heard about that on the W206 you mentioned, is it because the "T" is seperate from "URBO"?
Old Today, 09:20 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
GLC
Originally Posted by W205C43PFL
I heard about that on the W206 you mentioned, is it because the "T" is seperate from "URBO"?
All the letters are separate. I have no idea why the 'T' is particular susceptible to weak adhesive.