CLK-Class (W209) 2003 on: CLK 270 CDI, CLK 200K, CLK 200 CGI, CLK 240, CLK 320, CLK 350, CLK 500, CLK 550 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

Setting the clock time

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old Today, 12:33 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Setting the clock time

Please help put me out of my misery. I've tried everything I know how, but I can't locate the time sub menu under settings. It's nowhere to be seen . Any ideas or suggestions, greatly appreciated 🤞Regards Nissrolet.
Old Today, 04:32 AM

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
W209 CLK 240
I do find the dash menu to be the most counterintuitive system ever. Are these screenshots any help?

Old Today, 05:50 AM

Hi rich
Thanks for trying to help with these images. But I can't even locate time in any for on the menus I get dash but no time facility at all . It's as if it's not even there. I don't know how else to explain it . I'm starting to think somehow it's been wiped from the menu.
Old Today, 06:01 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Nissrolet
Hi rich
Thanks for trying to help with these images. But I can't even locate time in any for on the menus I get dash but no time facility at all . It's as if it's not even there. I don't know how else to explain it . I'm starting to think somehow it's been wiped from the menu.
It's not just you.

I was having the same problem. Will check back in here and report my progress after they spring my car from customs.
Old Today, 06:25 AM

Hi rich
Me again,can you get me up to the TIME menu. Once there I'll be ok , it's getting to that ,which is causing me all the grief. I have the original owners instructions manual,but it's been worthless,so far.