SL-Class (R129) 1990-2002: SL 280, SL 300, SL 320, SL 500, SL 600, SL 60 AMG

SL/R129: Looking for Silver Arrow photos

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-19-2022, 02:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1998 SL 600
Looking for Silver Arrow photos

Hello everyone, this is my first post here. My name is Jake and I work for Classic Trim Parts, we are US-based company that sells OEM and aftermarket R129 parts.

The reason I am posting is because I am working on an article for the R129 Silver Arrow and I don't have access to one of these vehicles to take photos. I was wondering if anyone who owns or may have taken photos of a Silver Arrow would let me use them for the article. I would of course attribute the images to their respective owner.

Apologies if this isn't the correct section for this post, as it is a bit out of the ordinary for what is posted here. Let me know if I should move this to a different section.

Thanks for reading and I appreciate any help with this!
Old 12-20-2022, 01:36 AM

Received 44 Likes on 39 Posts
1999 SL600
can you guys please do a tutorial on replacing the black frame for the electricals inside the dome light cover? Its seems like an impossible replacement..
Old 12-20-2022, 07:14 AM

1998 SL 600
Originally Posted by sushipaste
can you guys please do a tutorial on replacing the black frame for the electricals inside the dome light cover? Its seems like an impossible replacement..
hey, we can definitely work on that, at the very least just a text tutorial! Is there something specific holding you back? Maybe I could explain it a little better here.

Are you having trouble transferring the electronics from the old frame to the new one, or getting the new frame into the cover?
Old 01-08-2023, 12:35 PM

2002 MB silver Arrow
Originally Posted by jstob
Hello everyone, this is my first post here. My name is Jake and I work for Classic Trim Parts, we are US-based company that sells OEM and aftermarket R129 parts.

The reason I am posting is because I am working on an article for the R129 Silver Arrow and I don't have access to one of these vehicles to take photos. I was wondering if anyone who owns or may have taken photos of a Silver Arrow would let me use them for the article. I would of course attribute the images to their respective owner.

Apologies if this isn't the correct section for this post, as it is a bit out of the ordinary for what is posted here. Let me know if I should move this to a different section.

Thanks for reading and I appreciate any help with this!
I have a 2002 Silver Arrow. Contact me, happy to help