SL-Class (R230) 2003 -- 2012: Discussion on the SL500, SL550, SL600

SL/R230: tri-state area place to go for a Mercedes, Jaguar, Infiniti, Porsche, Aston Martin

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-23-2006, 11:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
AlabasterWhiteSL ObsidianBlackML
tri-state area place to go for a Mercedes, Jaguar, Infiniti, Porsche, Aston Martin

I see what some of you people go through with your dealers but I must say I've rarely if ever had any problems with the dealer from whom I purchased both my Benz's, aka Ray Catena Mercedes-Benz, Jaguar, Infiniti, Porsche, and Aston Martin located in Edison, NJ. The service at the dealership and service center is OUTSTANDING I must say. The service center has over 60 bays and provides internet connected flat panel computers, a pool table area, shoe shinning, a virtual golf room, free food and drinks, not to mention a loaner car as long as u call a week or so in advance and if thats not necessary theres an E-class limo that will pick you up and drop you off at home. I met the owner of the dealership a few years back (who was also on the cover of TIME magazine before if I remember correctly) he's a great person, even gave us free merchandise from the gift shop. Thats all I have to say, if you live in the tri-state and looking for a good luxury car dealer, this is THE place to go.