SL-Class (R230) 2003 -- 2012: Discussion on the SL500, SL550, SL600

SL/R230: SL Lease (2003) ?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-28-2006, 11:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SL Lease (2003) ?

Hey gang.... been awhile since Ive been back. Coming off my 2004 E320 lease in March and looking at perhaps finding a clean 2003 SL to lease (maybe buy).

Few things... questions:

1) What do you think is a fair leasing price p/m on a 2003 with say under 30k miles

2) I realize the body style has changed a little (Fog Light Grill and Rear Tails) but I can live with that. Anyone have a solid on when they will do a complete face-lift... Id hate to land into this and a few months later have a completely different body style

3) Any ideas of where to find a good lease on a used SL in New Jersey ?

Thanks a bunch !
Old 10-28-2006, 03:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
AlabasterWhiteSL ObsidianBlackML
Originally Posted by NRealm
Hey gang.... been awhile since Ive been back. Coming off my 2004 E320 lease in March and looking at perhaps finding a clean 2003 SL to lease (maybe buy).

Few things... questions:

1) What do you think is a fair leasing price p/m on a 2003 with say under 30k miles

2) I realize the body style has changed a little (Fog Light Grill and Rear Tails) but I can live with that. Anyone have a solid on when they will do a complete face-lift... Id hate to land into this and a few months later have a completely different body style

3) Any ideas of where to find a good lease on a used SL in New Jersey ?

Thanks a bunch !
I strongly suggest going to Ray Catena MB in Edison, NJ....he has amazing showroom and inventory new and used, like none other...the service facilities are amazing, its a MUST SEE warehouse size service center...they provide 10-15 flat panel computers that also have tv service...they also have a virtual golf course, drinks, catered food for breakfast, lunch and dinner, shoe shine, pool table, over 150 loaner cars...all free of charge....if you want my contact there leave me a PM, he's great, ive been going to him for over 10 years now.
Old 10-28-2006, 07:22 PM
CY
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SL/M6
Youd be better off leasing a new one (demo maybe with no RS yet) or taking over another's lease...IMO
Old 10-30-2006, 04:29 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Its really up to you if you dont mind buying which I'd perfer but people swear by leasing its really up to the individual. If your thinking of leasing like cy0811 stated your better off leasing a newer model.

As for the body change Ive been told its not going to happen till 2010 from what a dealer stated. But he could have been stating that thinking he was going to get a deal from me.