Old 11-03-2006, 07:15 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FYI: R230 Kleemann Suspension Reprogramming

----- Original Message -----
To: JMJ
Sent: Thu Nov 02 14:55:55 2006
Subject: Re: Suspension Tuning for R230

Jamie-

Thank you for contacting KLEEMANN USA! The KLEEMANN suspension tuning for your SL600 consists of a different EPROM (chip) file that we will load into the suspension computer. This is basically the same as programming an engine control unit. The suspension computer must be removed from your SL, and sent to me, where I then read the original program, save it, then load the modified suspension file into your suspension module.

We are revising the programming for stiffer compression and rebound settings on the ABC suspension. It will feel very similar to say an SL55, or an SL65 as far as ride quality and handling. Price for the programming is $2100.00 plus shipping.

Please let me know if you have any other questions and thank you again for your interest in our line of tuning solutions!

Warm Regards,

Cory Umemoto
Technical Manager

KLEEMANN USA
3455 Fillmore Ridge Heights
Colorado Springs, CO. 80907
Old 11-03-2006, 02:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
more...

Hello Jamie-

KLEEMANN World Headquarters has informed me that the suspension tuning for your SL600 is available now. Simply send in your suspension computer, and I will have the KLEEMANN programmers modify the software. The suspension computer is located on the driver side of the car, under the dashboard. There are 2 control units under the dash- both are similar in appearance. The suspension computer will have a sticker on it that says "Temic", and it will also have the letters "ABC" printed on the sticker. The other control unit is the traction control computer, and it will have the letters "ESP/BAS" written on the sticker- that is NOT the computer I need.

As always, please let me know if you have any other questions!

Warm Regards,

Cory Umemoto
Technical Manager

KLEEMANN USA
3455 Fillmore Ridge Heights
Colorado Springs, CO. 80907

Tel: +719.473.6441
Fax: +719.578.0345
Email: cory@kleemannusa.com
AIM: kleemanntech