SL-Class (R230) 2003 -- 2012: Discussion on the SL500, SL550, SL600

SL/R230: Pics of my SL....sports package, 20" black Lowenharts, SL55 tails, etc.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-20-2007, 07:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
07 SL55, 1954 Corvette, 09 E350
Smile

I would like to see one of the 84 LD. The Aston would be nice too.
Old 01-20-2007, 01:15 PM
BMS
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 152 Likes on 109 Posts
2018 C63 Sedan
mjr24- It's bad enough that you are ignorant but hiding on the internet to make threats is a new low--even for you. Instead of trying to be witty you try to be cruel. There is no room on these posts for your type of behavior. Someone should should take you to task. Billy Benz knows more people and is more respected than anyone you even know.. He is well over 6' 4'', 240 and not an ounce of fat. On second thought do call his shop. Invite me for the meeting. I'd like a good laugh. Billy's dad was a professional football player for the Detroit Lions and is actually very famous. He knows a few journalists around Detroit also. In a pissing contest with that family you'll lose. Guaranteed! Stop trying to be a know-it-all wise acre and contribute to the forum. We're about cars, not threats. Ever here of the one lap of America? Used to be the gumball rally. Billy Benz was one of two drivers in that same Benz that you were badmouthing. Finished third in his class I believe. Professional driver and boat racer also. Besides recently selling his families factory he also sold his racing boat franchise. He's in the car business because he has a passion for automobiles. He moved his family north to be a part of Motorwerks because they also have a passion for cars. You mentioned Satish as if you know him. He assures me you do not. He retired as a physician to enter the car business because of his passion. It was what attracted Billy to his business and most of his employees. It is also what drives me to go round trip of 3 hours to have the privilege of his expertise. If you had researched their operation you would not refer to them being a "jiffylube": but then I forgot, you are ignorant. One last time, the reason your grille didn't fit was because you ordered the wrong grille. It makes a difference if you have options such as distronic,etc. More research and less mouth kid. By the way, in answer to me tending my own house which one do you want me to tend? I can only be in one place at a time. As far as you being on a beach in 20 years and not whining on the internet, I'm guessing the only beach you'll ever see is the creek behind your condo. As far as whining goes, up to now I have been trying to give constructive criticism. Morality is hard to teach-- you try to be cruel!
Old 01-20-2007, 01:52 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Closed.
Guys take it to PM or just drop it!