Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-24-2008, 09:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by SL2003driver
Why do you care?
I guess I'm weird that way Also could be saving an forum member a headache if they bought this suspect vehicle
Old 07-24-2008, 09:20 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
CLS63, GLK350
Originally Posted by Thericker
I guess I'm weird that way Also could be saving an forum member a headache if they bought this suspect vehicle
This can't be making you happy? It would be better to show him some compassion and trust that he is a good honest person.
Old 07-25-2008, 09:06 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2018 GLS63 AMG
I am amazed at the power of the internet.

I hope this was a joke by Thericker and his buddies.

Overnight I received three ebay emails regarding what title problems my SL600 has. They referenced Thericker's comments on this forum!

Now, why would Thericker even mention the title? Did Thericker not understand what "clear title in hand" means?

"Clear title in hand" means I paid cash for the Sl600; i.e. I do not have a loan to pay off. This makes the transaction easier for the buyer and myself because they get the title when they pick the car up. In most cases, even with dealers, buyers have to wait for the title to be sent to them.

I am an auto enthusiast and do not buy junk. This SL600 is a beautiful car and has never had any accident or paint history.

I hope Thericker's investigational skills can one day save a person from buying a salvage or branded title vehicle. I do appreciate that there are peope worried enough to go through this kind of trouble. In my case Thericker was wrong. I have sold 9 cars on ebay and have received positive feedback for each sale (I only have negative feedback for a few purchases that went sour). I even sold my SL55 on eBay last year, granted the market was much better for these cars then.

I hope this was a joke. If not, my ebay auction is most likely ruined. I should just take the car back to Carmax and accept their appraisal offer of $45,800.
Old 07-25-2008, 03:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Ahh you need to get this straight, I didn't post crap to your emails/pm's nor did anyone I know! didn't even know about it till chking this thread now, the only thing i've done was show what a liar you are..

And now you come off like I'm the bad guy, I can count half a dozen BLATANT lies above that you sir MADE, NOT me, you only have yourself to blame for the title crap!!!!

You wrote it on your damn Ebay add, all I did was quote it here for other members to read!! Get it straight ******!

You wrote this NOT me.............
Vehicle title: Clear (most titles)

Last edited by Thericker; 07-25-2008 at 04:08 PM.
Old 07-25-2008, 04:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 M5, '10 Land Cruiser
Ahh you need to get this straight, I didn't post crap to your emails/pm's nor did anyone I know! didn't even know about it till chking this thread now, the only thing i've done was show what a liar you are..

And now you come off like I'm the bad guy, I can count half a dozen BLATANT lies above that you sir MADE, NOT me, you only have yourself to blame for the title crap!!!!

You wrote it on your damn Ebay add, all I did was quote it here for other members to read!! Get it straight ******!
Good lord, Thericker dominates again. A truly brutal dismantling.
Old 07-25-2008, 04:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SL 500

You wrote this NOT me.............
This is interesting - I applaud any activity that stops some poor schmuck getting taken for a mug -- I'm not on any side here since I don't know all the facts
Old 07-25-2008, 04:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2012 W212 E350 Bluetec
The price of the wheel/tire set was apparently inflated, and the fake badges are obviously a no-no. But why is the title an issue?

"Clear title in hand" means just that; anyone who's ever done a private party auto purchase knows what that means. Thericker, do you have reason to believe the title is not clear?

PS: I dont know what "Clear (most titles)" means....but to allege that the title is NOT clear is pretty serious.
Old 07-25-2008, 06:44 PM
Banned

2005 SL55, 2000 CL500
I am going to go with my local member Thericker on this thread.

The little AMG badges on the side are

And changing the facts about the cost of the knockoff wheels is a little sketchy. Something is not making sense. The Deli man smells some bad karma on this deal. Caveat Emptor.