SL-Class (R230) 2003 -- 2012: Discussion on the SL500, SL550, SL600

SL/R230: Pics of SL 350 from Malta (European Island) Asking for brochures!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-18-2004, 06:30 AM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pics of SL 350 from Malta (European Island) Asking for brochures!

HI guys,
I am a 30 year old man and I am a maniac of Mercedes-Benz cars especially AMG tuned Mercedes`s . I also studied a little bit on other tuners like Brabus , Carlsson , Kleeman , Vaath , Lorinser . I would like to ask you if someone could help me by sending me the latest Mercedes-Benz brochures of these cars as I am also a collector of Mercedes-Benz brochures , but I live in this very small island named Malta which is situated in Europe , and here the dealers do not have the latest brochures and surely not the American versions brochures. So can someone tell me if you can send me a pack to me by post of the following models.

Mercedes-Benz C-class
Mercedes-Benz E-class
Mercedes-Benz S-class
Mercedes-Benz CLK/cabrio-class
Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG-class (I have already the brochure of the SL so if there is available I would like the SL65 AMG if a brochure actually exist)
Mercedes-Benz CL-class

I know that Mercedes-Benz website offers them like a pdf format but I am a collector so I would like them in material form. I just want the brochure of each class named above and no brochures of accessories etc. So thanks very much once again and I hope you could help me. Enjoy these 3 pics of my SL350 . You can e-mail me on my e-mail to give you my address :

mgrima@maltanet.net

Thanks and goodbye.
Ivan Grima
Attached Thumbnails Pics of SL 350 from Malta (European Island) Asking for brochures!-sl1.jpg   Pics of SL 350 from Malta (European Island) Asking for brochures!-sl2.jpg   Pics of SL 350 from Malta (European Island) Asking for brochures!-sl3.jpg