SL-Class (R230) 2003 -- 2012: Discussion on the SL500, SL550, SL600

SL/R230: Australian delivered 2011 SL350

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-19-2021, 08:24 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2011 SL350 2011 C250 CDi
Australian delivered 2011 SL350

Hello, my original question was in the incorrect (new member)

space, hopefully I am in the associated forum relative to my vehicle now. I have been searching the internet for years trying to discover a circuit diagram for my SL350 Harman Kardon Audio system. In particular the location of the subwoofer along with the specific amplifier that drives it. Reason: Plan to add a tailor made low profile sub box on the floor of the boot / trunk containing two or three Alpine 8 inch subs at 45 degrees, driven by some mono block amps. Power is easy as the battery is in the boot. I require a sub signal from the factory sub amp to drive my additional two or thee Alpine sub amps. Music genre is mainly EDM with a mixture of commercial Radio music including Rock, Blues and Pop. Does anyone here have knowledge on where the two components are situated in my Australian delivered model? The local Mercedes dealer staff had no idea and even less interested in locating the data. Any help on this problem would be appreciated as I could not find a thread in the forums specific to my 2011 model which has travelled a monumental 8,000 Kilometres or 5,000 Miles in last century terminology. Regards, Wayne. Adelaide Australia.