SL/R231: Greetings from SuperSprint Italy

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-11-2023, 06:39 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 67 Likes on 47 Posts
Greetings from SuperSprint Italy

​​Hello to Everyone.
SuperSprint is now officially a proud sponsor on the MBWorld message board.

SuperSprint is offering an introduction Summer Season sale for any Mercedes sports car exhaust system parts we carry in our extensive parts catalog.
You can find your specific model Mercedes vehicle here;

MERCEDES : https://www.supersprint.com/ww-en/mercedes.aspx

You can take advantage of this limited time offer and get your custom hand made exhaust system for your car, just in time for summer driving enjoyment. We are very proud with the sound quality of our exhaust. Our exhaust system has zero droning sound and zero raspy tone. The result is, a super deep clean aggressive sound!

For our debut sales event, we are offering a special discount of 20% off the regular price for our valued MBWorld message board customers.
Sale Offer Valid, Starting June 8th through the June 18th. Can't miss opportunity!

For any questions & inquiries related to our products, please contact Roberto via private message or direct email. I will gladly answer all your questions.

Roberto email;
robert.c@supersprint.com

Sales order;
sales@supersprint.com

Thank you for considering SuperSprint Italy for your Mercedes exhaust system needs.
Respectfully,
Roberto

Old 06-11-2023, 10:01 PM

Received 142 Likes on 103 Posts
m157 SL63
R231 isn't listed as having anything available

btw, whoever is in charge of your web design should change the drop-down list to be alphabetical order by model or chassis code, instead of randomness all over the place
The following users liked this post:
ThatsMyDawg (06-12-2023)
Old 06-12-2023, 02:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 435 Likes on 323 Posts
2015 SL400; 2019 X5M40i
I just emailed Roberto. I'll post his reply.

I have a feeling his reply will be that they do not have anything for the R231 platform.

Last edited by rmorin49; 06-13-2023 at 07:57 AM.
Old 06-13-2023, 12:53 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Regarding chassis R 231 .....

Originally Posted by rmorin49
I just emailed Roberto. I'll post his reply.

I have a feeling his reply will be that they do not have anything for the R231 platform.

Hello everyone, I am in the process of checking with our technical department to see if we have the exhaust system for this particular chassis model. The head of the technical department is away until Friday. I will report back either on Friday or Monday with the answer you are seeking. I do not want to immediately say no and that's why I want to provide everyone accurate information. Thank you so much for your interest.
Respectfully,
Roberto
Old 06-13-2023, 01:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2015 SL400; 2019 X5M40i
Originally Posted by Supersprint Sport Exhausts
Hello everyone, I am in the process of checking with our technical department to see if we have the exhaust system for this particular chassis model. The head of the technical department is away until Friday. I will report back either on Friday or Monday with the answer you are seeking. I do not want to immediately say no and that's why I want to provide everyone accurate information. Thank you so much for your interest.
Respectfully,
Roberto
Thanks, Roberto. Will await your information. No urgency.
Old 06-15-2023, 04:42 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Re:R231 model ......

Hello everyone,
unfortunately we have no technical data for this car so we cannot assist with the fabrication of an exhaust system for this model Mercedes SL vehicle.

In order for us to create a new exhaust system, we require a customer to bring their Mercedes SL vehicle to our facility here in Italy. The car is then labeled a donor vehicle. A new exhaust is then made by examining the original OEM exhaust system.
This far, we have not had the opportunity to do this specific model car.
Thank you.
Old 06-15-2023, 07:35 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2015 SL400; 2019 X5M40i
Originally Posted by Supersprint Sport Exhausts
Hello everyone,
unfortunately we have no technical data for this car so we cannot assist with the fabrication of an exhaust system for this model Mercedes SL vehicle.

In order for us to create a new exhaust system, we require a customer to bring their Mercedes SL vehicle to our facility here in Italy. The car is then labeled a donor vehicle. A new exhaust is then made by examining the original OEM exhaust system.
This far, we have not had the opportunity to do this specific model car.
Thank you.
Thanks, Roberto. We all appreciate your prompt and efficient response. It is not surprising that this is the situation as the R231 is viewed as more of a touring roadster and thus is not often modified with a performance exhaust system. Thanks again.