SL-Class (R231) 2013 on: Discussion on the SL550

SL/R231: ⭐⭐⭐⭐ WITH 🅱🅴🅽🆉🅽🅸🅽🅹🅰, OWN YOUR CAR! DIY & BETTER THAN THE DEALER! ✅ USA's N°1

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-03-2024, 10:06 AM
SPONSOR

Received 791 Likes on 613 Posts
WWW.BENZNINJA.COM
Exclamation ⭐⭐⭐⭐ WITH 🅱🅴🅽🆉🅽🅸🅽🅹🅰, OWN YOUR CAR! DIY & BETTER THAN THE DEALER! ✅ USA's N°1

A STUNNING 7 YEARS 100% 5 STARS RATINGS by USERS

Thousands reviews

HOW IT WORKS FOR MEMBERS

One-time price, Lifetime - Free repair assistance, repair coding, repair flashing and module update
You can use your system on your own or ask BenzNinja to step in by remote anytime. even on the side of the road.
We do far more than dealers can. Unlimited personal cars. Lifetime Warranty System.
Additionally, BenzNinja members get a stunning 33% permanent discount on all Mods that will likely bay back the whole investment instantly

Lifetime Membership INFO and FAQ HERE

HOW IT WORKS TO RENT

Rental INFO and FAQ HERE

THE MODS FOR MEMBERS AND RENTERS

Find our Full list HERE: constantly changing as we are MOD designers

Find our Full list HERE: constantly changing as we are MOD designers

BenzNinja because security and care matters!

We are the only ones here that code your car with MB specs Hardware, because we care,
no risk to destroy your car, full car backup lifetime archived. this is PREMIUM, lifetime free re-coding warranty.

Original Mods Tailored by BenzNinja

NEW! BENZNINJA DESIGNED- AMG TO CLASSIC AIRMATIC COMFORT MODE CONVERSION

You have a AMG 222, you love the car and it's power but the Comfort mode feels to stiff in your eyes ?

Get the Exclusive, by BenzNinja Designed Airmatic coding conversion on Comfort mode
changing comfort only to a luxury smooth suspension as the regular 580 550 500
Your S mode is maintained

NEW! BENZNINJA DESIGNED - ALARM MOD

NEW ! Keep your gun or valuables better protected !
ADD ALARM ON STORAGE to your car now !
and optional ALARM AUTO-ON +

NEW! BENZNINJA DESIGNED - LANE ASSIST WARNING MOD

This mod will disable the nasty jerking of the wheel when drifting into an adjacent lane and simply leave the audio warning enabled !
Depending on your variant, auto brake removal, steering removal, vibration removal

NEW! BENZNINJA DESIGNED - LI-ION to AGM STARTER BATTERY CONVERSION!

Your LI-ION Starter battery now is close to the replacement date ? You don't want to spend +$2000 now or in the future ?
BenzNinja created your conversion

NEW! BENZNINJA DESIGNED - FAN SPEED BUTTON TO TURN OFF CLIMATE CONTROL

AMAZING SAVINGS!

HEAD UNIT RECOVERY!

Dealers will tell you to buy a new head unit... We recover it 100%

PLEASE READ!
Please fill out the form on our website to obtain all additional information after reading our FAQ PLEASE READ !

About not getting response on your forms
Understand that we reply in general no longer than 3 hours after you send your form, ALWAYS. (not when sleeping of course)

We have noticed that 10-15% of forms are lost in the matrix
The cause of this is:
1) You didn't read the landing page after your submissions
2) Your spam filter. Yes it goes to spam often
3) Server filters you don't know of and other problems

This is what we added in online forms:

Due to the high amount of spam filters in place on email accounts, we now added a new solution.
After sending your request you should receive a response the same day.
Please wait 24 hours. We normally respond the same day.
If you don't receive our reply, that means that a spam filter picked it up.
First look in your spam folder.
If not there, please just respond to this Confirmation email.
If you still didn't get any response after that please email directly to our email
We always respond within 24 hours.

ONLY WHAT USERS SAY MATTERS

jareddad said:
I Peter (Benzninja) just finished updating my S63 and my SL450. Without a doubt, he's a really great guy, knowledgable, and very thorough. I thought it was going to be a simple "change this switch on the software" type upgrade, well, definitely NOT! It's a lot more work than I ever imagined. If you don't have intimate knowledge of the systems and how to change them, you cannot do it. Only allow professionals to do this! Anyway, I'm very happy with the results and Peter did a great job. Will be sending the system on to the next guy today.

==================================================

Jim Ma said:
I tried my new ILS lights last night in a variety of conditions from the DC beltway to rural country 2 lane roads. I must say that I am impressed. Even with the roads wet from rain, the lights we able to illuminate everything very well. For those of you considering this mod I would definitely recommend it.

Sean._.S said:
ILS+ is a must; I just had my car coded last night. I want to emphasize how much brighter and wider the beam of light is. The beam now easily lights up 30 feet to the direct left and right of the vehicle. I always wondered why Mercedes didn't offer fog lights for the S-Class- now I know why. These lights are now wider and brighter than any (U.S spec) vehicle offered with fog lights today. It's also really interesting to watch the beam dip around vehicles while still lighting up the trees to the left and right. Some added bonuses were my night vision now functions better. It picked up every single person I drove past and put a box around them. Likewise, my Distronic+ seemed to pick up more lines than prior. I'm extremely happy with this upgrade. I can't wait to try these out in the mountains. Currently having the C63 coded and then I'll be shipping it to Colorado! Thank you BenzNinja!

C Swenson said:
BenzNinja is very quick to respond to email inquiries. When I contacted him for a quote on my 2015 S550 for the following items he answered:
250 ILS+
200 Road Sign Assist
50 ECO deactivate/remember
Seems like a lot of the parameters can be changed/activated.
Benzninja updated my Night View Assist in five ways:
1) First, a simple update of the original 2015 software to the most current version applicable for my hardware.
2) Increased the detection area by coding close-to-the-car detection as well as long distance.
3) Activated the spotlight function to double-flash (instead of single) when detecting pedestrians.
4) Activated both Rural and City functioning. Just Rural functioning was activated beforehand.
5) Lastly, activated "Animal Detection" which comes deactivated from the factory (!) here in North America. With living rurally -with deer, bears, and the occasional big cat- this is a godsend!
He's extremely generous with his time. Doing a meticulous job seems to matter more to him than money.
Others have said and I concur, it was a total pleasure working with him. I can not recommend him highly enough.

blakers said:
Just had a great WhatsApp chat with @BenzNinja who’s currently working his magic on ILS+ and ECO remember.

Great service all around. This is what enthusiast forums are for.
-Blake

================================================== ==

vincheung said:
I just wrapped up a session with @BenzNinja this morning on my 2015 s63, his coding is legit and top notch. Some of my activated options below w/ description.
ILS+ - Like everyone has said, the high beams cut out boxes around any affected vehicles. I have not been "flashed" at back.
Sign Recognition - Dash (speed gauge area) will display speed signage and other little things as you drive along.
Video in motion
Map update
- Legit map package w/ codes. I was in major need of an update since I was on 2014 maps.
Seatbelt chime off
Remember Start/Stop mode last selected
Added Sport+ - 2015 s63 only had comfort and sport, raises shift points, pretty aggressive.
Start in Sport mode/Remember last mode selected - Now able to start in sport mode instead of default to comfort mode every time you shut off then restart car. I was considering purchasing the Renntech Valve controller but the coding to start in Sport mode opens the exhaust valves upon start. This essentially saved over $700 for the Renntech unit. You must have the "remember start/stop" coded to have this in order to work. While in comfort mode, shut off start/stop, switch to sport mode, now vehicle will remember to start in sport mode.
Overall, highly recommended, I was very impressed by his knowledge and coding skills. I opted in on the membership and will be purchasing hardware (computer, C4 unit etc) for future diagnostic use w/ Peter. For anyone with a long list of requests, you will have to get your hands on a good high amp charger/battery maintainer. My Noco Genius 1 to top off the lithium battery didnt cut it, Peter monitors the voltage during the sessions and will keep you updated as the coding goes. Communication with him is easy and scheduling service is hassle free. I was not compensated or offered anything for this review. Pricing is very very reasonable and I actually ended up saving money as a result of not having to purchase Renntech valve control.
- Vinny

================================================== ======

BlackTuna said:
Amazing WorkGotta say thank you to Peter and Vince for updating my S-class and fixing a couple of prior issues while in the computer.
These guys are so easy to work with and very helpful. Great assets to have in the community!

vinflouen said:
ILS+I had benzninja do this to my 2019 s560 and it's really nice to have.
Benzninja is real deal!
================================================== =====

danmiles68 said:
BenzNinja implemented the ILS+ along with some other features on my 2019 S560 yesterday. I drove around last night and as others have said, it is amazing. If anyone here drives a lot in the dark, especially on poorly lit roads, you will love this option! BenzNinja rocks!

S63 AMG said:
The BenzNinja did it again. Gave my 2014 S63 AMG new capability withe ILS+ , Updated night vision , new map , and let me start and run in S without having to push buttons.
First test run and it flashed on to show a pedestrian crossing the street I was turning into before the headlights picked him up.
The whole system works.
Really slick setup. His coordinator in the US gets the kit to you and the rest is MAGIC

================================================== =========

steinjr said:
I have had the Intelligent Lights enabled for a few weeks now and it is absolutely amazing!
You can easily see the lights adjusting to give the driver as much light as possible and at the same time, it makes sure oncoming drivers are not subjected to the additional light.
Why would this feature not be enabled in the US?

================================================== ==========

JohnLane said:
Peter set up ILS for my 2015 S65. Love it. Drive around with high beams on and never get flashed. I love how it lights up pedestrians.
Sign recognition put speed limit in the cluster but doesn’t pester you when speeding. Transmission modes is interesting... Sport mode has the box shifting better and seems less inclined to drop 2 or more gears at the slightest provocation. Sport + is a bit much for most driving I do daily but will be fun on that twisty road. I don’t miss having to reach down with every start to put it in S to keep it from ‘stalling’ at stop lights. Many nice improvements. Thanks Peter!

================================================== ==========

MBGuy2022 said:
Just had BenzNinja install my ILS upgrade on a 2019 S560 with factory Multibeam LED headlamps. What a difference. It wakes up your high beams at night. No more flipping from low to high to low. Now it just moves the light around the object. Tested this last night with high beams on while on a 2 lane road. Worked perfectly. Join the 100% Happy BenzNinja users !

================================================== ========

Donnymac said:
BenzNinja completed coding my 17 S550 today. ILS was primary, plus other features ie seatbelt chime delete, map upgrade, AMG gages, flashing brake lights, auto emergency brake off, start/stop mode retired and a few others.
From start to finish - smooth and easy as advertised. Refreshing to find a service provider that will do what he says, when he says and for how much.
BenzNinja has my highest level of recommendation.

==============================

Valid until removed

WWW.BENZNINJA.COM
Old 05-03-2024, 11:32 AM
SPONSOR

WWW.BENZNINJA.COM

Workshops & former aftermarket tools users:

Old 05-16-2024, 11:21 AM
SPONSOR

WWW.BENZNINJA.COM