SL55 AMG, SL63 AMG, SL65 AMG (R230) 2002 - 2011 (2003 US for SL55 and 2004 for the SL65)

SL55/63/65/R230 AMG: Brabus Exhuast Sl65 Amg 3 On Each Side Do You Think Is Nice??? Comments

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-19-2005, 11:28 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Audi S4
I'd rather drive a Hon-duh with a huge fart can and sound like a lawnmower than that thing with 6 holes in the back
Old 07-19-2005, 12:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 63 Likes on 54 Posts
AMG
Originally Posted by SL BRABUS
the brabus exhuast that have the 3 tips on each side is for the 55 and the 600..........Now for the 65 is this.........New from Brabus.........if you want it let me know........

***NEWPORT, CA***
07/19/2005

Brabus today announced a new option on the SL-series tuned vehicle with the "Harmonic" exhaust package. Mr. Stu Johnson, the organist for the local symphony, has ordered three of the custom SLs fitted with this unique option. "I plan on constructing a keyboard and have Brabus tune each exhaust pipe to simulate the concert sound experienced in auditorium."

Cost for the Harmonic Exhaust Package option is expected to top $200,000, but the specific package price has not yet been determined. Rumor has it that the tuned SL will have nearly forty pipes installed in each vehicle, making acceleration times somewhat slower. A Brabus spokesman could not be reached for comment.

Excited about his custom SLs, Johnson remarked "I can't wait! I'm hoping to have the cars delivered in time for the holiday concert series." Expect to see the new SLs on display at the next SEMA show in November.
Attached Thumbnails Brabus Exhuast Sl65 Amg 3 On Each Side Do You Think Is Nice??? Comments-keyboard.jpg   Brabus Exhuast Sl65 Amg 3 On Each Side Do You Think Is Nice??? Comments-pipes.jpg   Brabus Exhuast Sl65 Amg 3 On Each Side Do You Think Is Nice??? Comments-pipes-2.jpg  
Old 07-22-2005, 02:52 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'04 E500
Sign me up!

How come I didn't pick up on this news release...
think they can modify it for the E500? LOL....not!

Mashi is full of @$(!, but I'm startin' to feel for him...hope he doesn't do something drastic from all the abuse he takes on the forums.

LOL,
PCH :p

Originally Posted by Chappy
***NEWPORT, CA***
07/19/2005

Brabus today announced a new option on the SL-series tuned vehicle with the "Harmonic" exhaust package. Mr. Stu Johnson, the organist for the local symphony, has ordered three of the custom SLs fitted with this unique option. "I plan on constructing a keyboard and have Brabus tune each exhaust pipe to simulate the concert sound experienced in auditorium."

Cost for the Harmonic Exhaust Package option is expected to top $200,000, but the specific package price has not yet been determined. Rumor has it that the tuned SL will have nearly forty pipes installed in each vehicle, making acceleration times somewhat slower. A Brabus spokesman could not be reached for comment.

Excited about his custom SLs, Johnson remarked "I can't wait! I'm hoping to have the cars delivered in time for the holiday concert series." Expect to see the new SLs on display at the next SEMA show in November.
Old 07-22-2005, 04:09 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
Tesla Model S
LMFAO. Chappy you crack me up.

FYI, the 6 pipe setup is gayer than a West Hollywood gym sauna.