SL55 AMG, SL63 AMG, SL65 AMG (R230) 2002 - 2011 (2003 US for SL55 and 2004 for the SL65)

SL55/63/65/R230 AMG: One question about Kleemann Lowering Module

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-26-2006, 06:50 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SL-55PP
One question about Kleemann Lowering Module

I just lowered my car with Kleemann Lowering Modoule today. Everything is fine except one thing that is everytime I stop the car for traffic light, the car will automatically lower itself again.(You can feel it very easily inside the car) For you guys who have used the Keleemann Lowering Module, can you tell me that is it normal for this kind of situation? many thanks~
Old 05-26-2006, 09:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

SL55 AMG, 2006 Range Rover Sport with Kahn Design Package
just lowered my car with Kleemann Lowering Modoule today. Everything is fine except one thing that is everytime I stop the car for traffic light, the car will automatically lower itself again.(You can feel it very easily inside the car) For you guys who have used the Keleemann Lowering Module, can you tell me that is it normal for this kind of situation? many thanks~
When you are driving, your car will automatically raise a little bit for comfort. When you stop, your car will automatically return to the height settings you selected. This is normal as all lowering modules function this way.
Old 05-26-2006, 10:36 PM
Almost a Member!

SL-55PP
Originally Posted by adam@kronen
When you are driving, your car will automatically raise a little bit for comfort. When you stop, your car will automatically return to the height settings you selected. This is normal as all lowering modules function this way.
I thought there is something wrong with the lowering module or my car. Now I see~ thanks very much, Adam~