SL55 AMG, SL63 AMG, SL65 AMG (R230) 2002 - 2011 (2003 US for SL55 and 2004 for the SL65)

SL55/63/65/R230 AMG: This is Why Euro Car makers pull out of USA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-05-2006, 01:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C32 AMG
Originally Posted by Doctodd33
"With more than 50 million iPods sold worldwide, the vast majority of our customers are extremely happy with their iPods,'' she said, adding an iPod is designed to last four years.

But several groups have sued Apple, alleging the device is defective. Last August, Apple settled a class-action lawsuit in which plaintiffs claimed Apple had misrepresented the durability of iPod batteries. Another class-action lawsuit is pending in Los Angeles, charging the screen of the nano breaks or scratches with regular use."

Two simple explanations.....A lawyer goes where the money is; and everyone in this country is held accountable....it is that simple. You can either blame or applaud. Applaud that our country isnt like some other countries where the law is applied by anyone with a gun. Or you can blame law schools who pump out large classes of new lawyers 2 or 3 times a year, compared to medical schools who only graduate classes once a year.

I read in the Motor Trend with the GT500 Mustang on the cover that one British car company(i think TVR which donated a car to John Travolta for the movie Swordfish...correct me if im wrong) didnt want to sell cars to the US anymore cuz customers were pissed and sued whenever the car had a mechanical problem, which was often.

T
are you sure TVR has ever sold vehicles in the US? I dont remember them having sold cars here, ever!