SL55 AMG, SL63 AMG, SL65 AMG (R230) 2002 - 2011 (2003 US for SL55 and 2004 for the SL65)

SL55/63/65/R230 AMG: 110 Motoring SL55 RENNtech

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 05-17-2008, 12:23 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
08 S65, 06 M3 CS(stick), 02 BMW X5 4.6iS, 07 R1 Raven, 08 F-450 4x4, 08 CooperS JCW
Originally Posted by LZH
LOL - Well, I'll answer it despite your veiled sarcasm.
I clearly stated that slander is ORAL (spoken). I also stated that libel is made through the BROADCAST MEDIA, which is another way to say that something is PUBLISHED. Broadcast media is simply another, yet more generalized way of saying "published". I'm not quite sure why you're splitting hairs here....And since you feel it is beneath you to view those sites I referenced....why not try punching both PUBLISH and BROADCAST into a Microsoft Word doc then running a synonym search on both - you get many of the same words and phrases.
Sarcasm = "Sorry for providing TOO much information in my initial post."

Sarcasm does not = "This is a rhetorical question."

I followed the steering wheel thread and it was obvious you needed to vent to someone. We've all been there. However, it's now become trolling after the guy just because you went in together on buying a boat and it went bad. What I certainly do know is he posts magnanimously, a trait you'd do well to adopt. As for you lecturing me on my grammar and comprehension, doesn't seem particularly wise.
Old 05-17-2008, 01:08 AM
LZH
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CLK 63 Black Series, 2009 S550, 2011 Range Rover Supercharged, BMW F800 GS Anniv Edition
Originally Posted by transferred
Sarcasm = "Sorry for providing TOO much information in my initial post."

Sarcasm does not = "This is a rhetorical question."

I followed the steering wheel thread and it was obvious you needed to vent to someone. We've all been there. However, it's now become trolling after the guy just because you went in together on buying a boat and it went bad. What I certainly do know is he posts magnanimously, a trait you'd do well to adopt. As for you lecturing me on my grammar and comprehension, doesn't seem particularly wise.
LOL - what, was that synonym search too difficult to you ??? Funny how when you stick your foot in your mouth you resort to criticizing my use of grammar and then defending the OP instead of taking your own advice about humility. OK, sure...lets make it about something else if you insist. Go give 110 Motoring your business (if they are still in business by the end of the summer) and then come back here and let us all know what you think. I hope they curb your wheels and crack your paint - or better yet...run your car into a wall. Good luck sucka.
Old 05-17-2008, 01:24 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

08 S65, 06 M3 CS(stick), 02 BMW X5 4.6iS, 07 R1 Raven, 08 F-450 4x4, 08 CooperS JCW
Originally Posted by LZH
LOL - what, was that synonym search too difficult to you ??? Funny how when you stick your foot in your mouth you resort to criticizing my use of grammar and then defending the OP instead of taking your own advice about humility. OK, sure...lets make it about something else if you insist. Go give 110 Motoring your business (if they are still in business by the end of the summer) and then come back here and let us all know what you think. I hope they curb your wheels and crack your paint - or better yet...run your car into a wall. Good luck sucka.
Wow, you're an angry and pathetic little man. Curb, scratch and run my car into a wall? Grow up, Hartzog.
Old 05-17-2008, 12:16 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
SL
first of all, all the renntech stickers on the side and back need to go... they make such classy sl55 look cheap....

next, the interior looks very pagani.... (it's not a compliment)

then, the rims look very enzo fxx (again, not a compliment)

what a brilliant compilation of work !!!

in short, all these asethetic mods done are downgrading the car ... after looking at these, i have to make sure my 55 does not look like that...

but one great thing about this car..... great tint.... i would want that for my 55...
Old 05-17-2008, 12:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Cee Fiddy Five
The new CL65 has that kind of interior and people hate the quilted design!

I think it looks awesome, except maybe the red lip on the wheels look a bit dull?

What does the "speak" button do?
Old 05-17-2008, 01:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
beater with a heater
I could care less about the terminology... basically he set the record straight with the SL55... I have to laugh... I am not down with someone posting pics of something they are not 100% responsible for (besides making the car) I can't call it being a poser, but very very deceptive business practice.