SL55 AMG, SL63 AMG, SL65 AMG (R230) 2002 - 2011 (2003 US for SL55 and 2004 for the SL65)

SL55/63/65/R230 AMG: MB Service in Tampa

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-22-2009, 01:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
08SL65
MB Service in Tampa

Mercedes Benz of Tampa is full of retards ... anyone have their car worked on by Mercedes Complete ... private Tampa shop ... claims to be owned by certified MB mechanics ... or recommend another high performance shop in Tampabay area that has a clue about V12TT and AMG cars in general.
Old 08-29-2009, 03:38 PM

I use Chris at MB Sarasota. Much better than MB Tampa!!!
Old 08-29-2009, 04:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
06 SL65 / 97 993tt /11 Suburban/ 2012 GTR (AMG è la mia Famiglia la Bestia è la mia protezione)
Originally Posted by LUV2haulASSnAMG
Mercedes Benz of Tampa is full of retards ... anyone have their car worked on by Mercedes Complete ... private Tampa shop ... claims to be owned by certified MB mechanics ... or recommend another high performance shop in Tampabay area that has a clue about V12TT and AMG cars in general.
Mercedes Complete is a good shop. They all used to work for MB of Tampa...what problems are you having? There aren't any shops I would trust with a 65/600 engine around here except for C2Design...their wrench (Andrew) is top notch and Chris Chapas (owner) is easy to work with...

The only time my 65 would go to MB of Tampa is for warranty work...
Old 11-06-2009, 07:44 AM

Mercedes ml320
Mercedes Complete of Tampa

There are 6 Tech's at Mercedes Complete and they are all masters with no less then 10yrs experience. My experience there has been great!!!! with no need for loaner cars, coffee, tv etc... your car is not there long enough to need any of the extra charge stuff. they get your car in and out with no mumble jumble. Its nice to walk into a place were they recognise the issues because not only are they MB tech's but they own them too....KEEP UP THE GREAT JOB GUY'S!!!
Old 11-07-2009, 01:16 PM

2008 SL65 AMG
ABSOLUTELY go to Mercedes Complete in Tampa!

With 3 AMG cars to date ... I won't go anywhere else ... Period.

I did suffer a warranty repair earlier this year ... Mike/Jim/Chris squared me away ... hooked me up with the best mechanic left at MB of Tampa ... hell he's probably working for Jim and Mike by now ... but if he's still at the stealership ... and you've got warranty work required ... the boyz at Mercedes Complete can put you in touch with him ... for obvious reasons I'm not going to call him out.

Side note: I get the beast out of the stables only a few times a year ... I spend most of my time in the desert playing with bad guys. On every trip home ... my first day back is always spent with the boyz ... clearing out the fault codes after I reconnect the two batteries ... they give her quick once over / clean-bill-of-healh is given ... they give me the cursory thumbs up sign ... and I'm on my way tearing up the highways and biways in Tampabay.

The V12BiTurbo provides an excellent form of stress management ... and when she needs medical attention ... the doctor is always in at Mercedes Complete.
Old 11-09-2009, 07:30 AM

Mercedes ml320
Mercedes Complete of Tampa

Mr. AMG
You deserve the up most attention for the service you provide our Country, so why not play with your AMG when you get home. I work at Mercedes Complete and have to tell you attending to customers and giving them the best possible service we can, for such a small shop! really means a lot to the guys... with great post like yours. Keep up the great work and stay safe defending our county.
Old 11-10-2009, 07:28 PM

S197
Mercedes complete and c2design

Mercedes Complete is an excellent shop, the technicians are smart and get the job done right they have the tools and talent to repair your car. C2design is a whole new animal, we make your mercedes something special. When it becomes unique and intricate, time consuming and out of the ordinary we can make it happen. From header installations, to custom exhaust. Handlaid carbon fiber, stereo installs and hidden compartments. Custom body retrofits and anything else you desire. If you can dream it, we can try it. It doesnt happen to often that we give up on an idea.