SL55 AMG, SL63 AMG, SL65 AMG (R230) 2002 - 2011 (2003 US for SL55 and 2004 for the SL65)

SL55/63/65/R230 AMG: Making Mercedes Compilation Video (Need as Many videos as possible)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-18-2010, 07:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
W215 V12TT Build by Speedriven, W221 S550 4Matic
Making Mercedes Compilation Video (Need as Many videos as possible)

Hey Guys,

I decided today that I will start working on a Mercedes AMG and non AMG Compilation Video, I have a very good knowledge when it comes down to Video Editing and will make this a nice long video for all of us to enjoy. If you have any videos I would like them to get either e mailed to me as an attachment (no links please unless I can download them) or on a cd disc or dvd disc right to my house. I first want to collect as much videos as possible and pick out the best parts of each or some videos to make a 5 to 10 minute compilation with sound and music in the background.

I want to post this in each car section but was wondering if there may be a better way to let everyone know about the videos. Please let me know if you have any ideas or maybe if you can help in finding or getting videos to me from other members as well.

Example of videos: Track racing, dyno, cruising, shows, etc.

Thanks

All videos can be e mailed to kamilzo6@yahoo.com or please pm me for my address if you want to send me a disc.