MBWorld.org Forums

MBWorld.org Forums (https://mbworld.org/forums/)
-   SL55 AMG, SL63 AMG, SL65 AMG (R230) (https://mbworld.org/forums/sl55-amg-sl63-amg-sl65-amg-r230-49/)
-   -   SL55/63/65/R230 AMG: WARNING - mercedesmanuals.com NOT SERIUSE BUSSINE (https://mbworld.org/forums/sl55-amg-sl63-amg-sl65-amg-r230/400040-warning-mercedesmanuals-com-not-seriuse-bussine.html)

amok55amg 05-13-2011 03:07 PM

WARNING - mercedesmanuals.com NOT SERIUSE BUSSINE

WARNING - mercedesmanuals.com NOT SERIUSE BUSSINE

Background story: I ordered a CDR repair manual "2003-2006 Mercedes-Benz 230 Chassis Star Factory Service Manual Library" to the price of $147 but they send me "STAR Service - Service Manual Library - Model 203"
Well – nothing wrong with a 203 but I don’t have such a car – I have a SL55AMG – so I returned it and asked them to send the new and correct item to my friend in Indiapolis since I have pay freight and tax for it once. I live in Europe - a total of $93) … and now it looks like I am going to pay that amount once more …. that brings the manual up to $333 (really hope it’s the correct manual this time ) – What ever happened to downloads?

Any way – If you planning to buy from mercedesmanuals.com, then I think you should read the following before ordering.

Online chat:
Please wait for the next available representative…
Klaus N Petersen: Why don't you never answer my emails or do as I asks you to by mail?There is 1 person in queue ahead of you. Thank you for your patience.
Sales: when did you send the email?
Klaus N Petersen: 9 may
Sales: What email address did you send the email to?
Klaus N Petersen: I replied on an email you send to me - the story goes like this: First you send me the wrong CDR - which I had to pay freight and custom tax - then I return the CDR to you and ask you to send it to my friend in Indiapolis - you do not; you send it once more to me here in Sweden - so I have to pay freight and custom tax once more ....
Klaus N Petersen: this email address: admin@mercedesmanuals.com
Sales: We do apologize but you are responsable for the taxes in the importion on the item you order.
Klaus N Petersen: I know that - but when you send me a wrong item .... the at least you could do is to answer me
Sales: we did we resent the item you needed.
Klaus N Petersen: Yes - but not to the address I ask you too
Sales: It does not matter what you asked us to do. You sent the Return Policy you were given your RMA# and Instructions.
Klaus N Petersen: Will you give me a conformation that you have received the wrong item from me and the value of it so I can apply for at least the custom tax?
Sales: Look if you can''t afford the taxes then you should not order things out of your country.
Klaus N Petersen: What have that to do with it?
Sales: that is what you are *****ing about.
Klaus N Petersen: What kind of tone is that? It is you that send me a wrong item - don’t you try to make it my mistake - If you’re not competent enough to put the correct item in box and send the half way around the world, then you should find something ells to do
Sales: look ******* mistake happen.
Sales: you sent it back we fixed it,
Klaus N Petersen: I can see your not a grown person - I will certainly put this up on the board of the MBWorld.org - you can be quite sure about that -
Sales: yes you are so adult too.
Sales: crying over the taxes you are responiable for anyways.
Klaus N Petersen: I have the hole conversation - maybe it is my mistake after all - I took your Internet site serious but I see now that it's humbug and cheats
Sales: lol you an idoit
Sales: so have a great day.

The he terminated the conversation. Hmmm – I don’t know about you guys but I will never purchase anything from them again …

cal1 05-14-2011 11:49 AM

Wow! Looks like an all time low for customer service. As consumers,we have one major weapon. Share the negative experience with our friends and anyone else who will listen.

alx 05-14-2011 07:47 PM

I can tell you one thing- your demeanor sure didn't do you any favors...

Just a random thought...