SL55 AMG, SL63 AMG, SL65 AMG (R230) 2002 - 2011 (2003 US for SL55 and 2004 for the SL65)

SL55/63/65/R230 AMG: NO LUCK AT MB IN MAPLE CANADA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-18-2012, 10:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SL55 AMG
NO LUCK AT MB IN MAPLE CANADA

Hi everyone, So I had electrical problem with my 2003 SL55 AMG, brought it over to Maple Mercedes Benz in Canada, The tech guy and the service guy play a whole bunch of guessing game. So decided to put my car out. I specifically told to get a guy that knows how to work on the AMG to perform the work. They didn't solve the problem but made it worst. So decided to bring it to another MB where a friend of mine know a another tech guy that perform only on the AMG at Midtown MB in Toronto. It was sucessful until 3 hours later that someone at Maple MB call over to Midtown and report a whole bunch of false shiit. They said I didn;t paid for the bills, Which I did and have the reciept in my hand, had a little bit of water in the car, which they said was flooded. When I withdraw my car out of thier lot, they put the driver sit way to the back, I could not reach the paddle. I politely ask if they could put they sit back it its position so that I can drive, They blame on my car problem and could not be done. At this point I told them that was not how I brought my car in. So if you to let me drive my car out of your lot, If I can not reach and stop the car and cause an accident you guys are liable because I already paid my bills. Show them the reciept. Walk away, Right away they brought the car in and did the bypass and got the sit to move forward.
was not a sucessfull day at all . So far MAPLE Mercedes Benz Ontario Canada just gave them a BAD REP.
So Midtown MB also will not work on my car because of what MAPLE MB said. I don't know. I told them I am driving a Mercedes Benz and brought it to the right place and this is how they treat their customer who drive their car????? BAD MOVE Mercedes !!!!

Will keep you guys posted !!!

Thanks
Old 02-07-2012, 09:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2001 bmw m5 2005 sl65 2004 cayanne turbo
hi if u still have problems i can help u out my shop is in woodbridge let me know
steve aspec 416-721-5967