SL55 AMG, SL63 AMG, SL65 AMG (R230) 2002 - 2011 (2003 US for SL55 and 2004 for the SL65)

SL55/63/65/R230 AMG: SL65 Pics at MB of Tampa

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-11-2004, 09:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
As you can see I'm not the only one who interpreted your post this way...

Originally Posted by dinko

Alot of others thought the same as I.
Be more clear in the future and you wont catch so much heat.

Last edited by Thericker; 08-11-2004 at 09:04 PM.
Old 08-11-2004, 09:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E63
Originally Posted by thericker55
Below was posted by thericker....

1) You seriously should look into some intensive, remedial english courses.
2)What I said about finding someone leaning, nearly sitting on my car.
I would, and will "WHIP THEIR ***"
3)As I just explained to "dinko" if he would've been more succinct about getting the owners permission to lounge on his $200k Mercedes, I would of past it completly by.
4)Posting it the way he did made it seem otherwise, get it? stupid!
Haha- I will go ahead and take this point by point.

1)Not part of the issue but i will seriously think about that.

2)Cool, And i would probably be mad if i came out and found someone leaning on my car also. Weather or not I am going to whip there *** when i do fire on them I dont know. Maybe you can always but i have seen to many times hot boys just destroyed when it came down to it.

3)I did saw where you told dinko that he needed to explain better. I saw that and decided i wasnt going to say anything more because the thread wasnt about this. I changed my mind.

Why should he have to explain to anyone why he and his friend are "Lounged" for a couple of pictures by the owners car? By the way, i think that word is blown way out of proportion from the actual pictures. Maybe the reason i am asking that question is because I actually understood what this thread was about. I also put it together that the owner probably knew and told them about the car since in the pictures...if you look, they dont look like they are in the open. And i wont make the point about the amount of mercedes this family owns and the car being the owners of the company they buy the cars from. This leads down to number 4.

4)I it was posted perfect, I did get it...i got it the first time. Stupid.
Old 08-11-2004, 09:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63
Alot of others thought the same as I.
Be more clear in the future and you wont catch so much heat.
yea a lot of others did think the same thing but yours was the only one that really drew a lot of attention to me. Nobody else was calling him punks and that you would whip there *** if they ever touched your vehicle. Very unnecessary. He shouldnt have cought any heat.

And i wasnt going to mention about your spelling error on the post to me. But i changed my mind again. How do YOU spell completely? And this is very disappointing since you made the comment about my bad english. NEWS FLASH.....A LOT IS TWO WORDS!
Old 08-12-2004, 01:48 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
I might make a typo here and there, but your as everyone can plainly see struggling.

Originally Posted by deuce zer0
yea a lot of others did think the same thing but yours was the only one that really drew a lot of attention to me. Nobody else was calling him punks and that you would whip there *** if they ever touched your vehicle. Very unnecessary. He shouldnt have cought any heat.

And i wasnt going to mention about your spelling error on the post to me. But i changed my mind again. How do YOU spell completely? And this is very disappointing since you made the comment about my bad english. NEWS FLASH.....A LOT IS TWO WORDS!

With writing and using proper english.
Your points are about as valid as your pathetic retorts.
Go look back junior, at the other posts plenty of other members thought the same as I did. I'm not going to waste anymore time schooling you, grow up! and maybe with time, you'll understand your immaturity and sophomoric nature.
Old 08-12-2004, 09:19 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63
With writing and using proper english.
Your points are about as valid as your pathetic retorts.
Go look back junior, at the other posts plenty of other members thought the same as I did. I'm not going to waste anymore time schooling you, grow up! and maybe with time, you'll understand your immaturity and sophomoric nature.
whatever you say. I already saw where others made the comment about him touching the car. Yours, and if you look back and read! And, i have already said those before....your flamed post was more than unnecessary.

And my proper English???....i think is very pussieish to take shots at grammar. Notice the first thing you have had to say to me in both post are about my English. But in the future...if you do take the ez way out, make sure that all your post have 0 grammatical errors. Please, don’t waste anymore time talking to me, cuz its pointless. I think your a phucking dumb *****. If your level of immaturity is what i am striving for then i am really hurting and need to start backtracking. Your a pathetic loser! *****

Im done with this thread!
Old 08-12-2004, 03:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55
Why is there a need for me to post a book with my pictures? Describing how I got to the car, how I know the owner, what I do for a living. You guys may think I'm a "boy," but I am a 20 year old (probably young for some of you), but have achieved MANY great things in life that have put me up there where you 30 and 40 year olds are.

My point, you guys that were flaming me were just not used to seeing "boys" around a car that expensive.

For future reference, please stay on topic, and if I don't feel welcomed on this board (as I welcome anyone else), I will stop contributing pictures and information that others may appreciate.

Thanks, and I hope this puts an end to this discussion.